Enough is Enough

Exactly. Originally Posted by blowpop
Damn. I missed that. Interesting timing, don't you thinck? Originally Posted by blowpop
Perhaps you should read my above posts...
Heh.

You know, DJ, BP, they used to make logical, reasoned, calm arguments...now they're both angry, delusional, hipshot posters...it's awesome to see what they've become since they started coming after me...

You either be the hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...
Val, I'm sorry if I offended you. Perhaps I shouldn't have used the term "suck up". "Humor" is probably more accurate.

I was using you as example of a provider who doesn't get attacked by the bad attitude brigade. I think it's a combination of your intelligence, your humoring them, and your BMI.

Others become targets of attack and ridicule.

Heck, I remember when I was considered one of the "bros" by them. Then I called the ringleaders out on their crappy behavior, and all the sudden I was under attack here.

They're typical bullies.
...he does it every year during baseball bullshit... Originally Posted by Valerie
Just wanted to quote this...

Now, back to the bullsh...uh, I mean thread
Val, I'm sorry if I offended you. Perhaps I shouldn't have used the term "suck up". "Humor" is probably more accurate.

I was using you as example of a provider who doesn't get attacked by the bad attitude brigade. I think it's a combination of your intelligence, your humoring them, and your BMI.

Heck, I remember when I was considered one of the "bros" by them. Then I called the ringleaders out on their crappy behavior, and all the sudden I was under attack here.

They're typical bullies. Originally Posted by blowpop

But surely the same could be said about the way DJ went about responding to me, as though it's my fault? He has behaved no different than all the other assholes. I'm not a cunt to him, yet he spouted off a load of shit blaming & attacking me for having words above my avatar...

And I don't come here to "humour" anyone, I say what I think, that's just my personality in general, not only on the boards. I shouldn't be criticised for not hating WU, being thin, or by my intelligence level. As far as I'm concerned being criticised for those things is no different than some people criticising the fat cunts for being fat.

Some get attacked for being fat.. I get attacked for being thin, only difference are the people dishing out the criticism, neither is better than the other.
Gotta love "civility" threads.
Wait........BP was one of the "bros"?

I learned my lesson with Valerie........I called her a bitch or some other bullshit and Wakeup had mojojo ban me.......I learned my lesson........you are the best, Val

I'm shaking the bushes here, boss......I'm shaking the bushes
Wait........BP was one of the "bros"?

I learned my lesson with Valerie........I called her a bitch or some other bullshit and Wakeup had mojojo ban me.......I learned my lesson........you are the best, Val

I'm shaking the bushes here, boss......I'm shaking the bushes Originally Posted by dearhunter
Now that is funny
Heh
Would someone know why Val has not posted taint?

They're typical bullies. Originally Posted by blowpop
Uhhhh....... don't think your memory is very good on this one..... she caught a TON of heat here first visit to the Houston forums..... MUCH more than most..... and she came out the other side smelling like a rose.... it's How she handled herself is what endeared her to many..... myself included (Val and I had more than our share of online arguments back them too)..... the BMI drop made me laugh at it's shear irrelevance.....
Nope...keep going? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Now?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=766276&page=10
  • bbkid
  • 10-01-2013, 06:56 AM
....he does it every year during baseball bullshit... Originally Posted by Valerie
Just wanted to quote this... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Hey now! Take it easy.... Ya'll ain't talkin' shit about my game here, are you?
I go away for a little vacation and I miss pages of posts.

We have slipped off the path of the thread a little. The point is to be nicer to one another or at the very least, avoid name calling. I do appreciate the debate but, maybe we can do so in a nicer way.

As a side note, it was never intended for this thread to single out individuals. It was more of request for civility. Anyone that got drawn in due to a personal reference, I am sorry. That was not the intention.
I guess you have your answer