NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Well that certainly didn't take long..
  • D.G.
  • 08-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Mr. Glass .
Tania is reporting that it is serious and will require surgery and that he will go on IR with return
Babymaker with a Groin Injury, the irony!! Fuck
  • Satin
  • 08-04-2015, 01:22 PM
BLUE!!!!

Well it looks like Blue is up next....BabyMaker is talented but certainly can't be depended upon. Dude can't even make it through the first pre-season game..WTF?!

We also have Chris Polk and Alfred Grimes. They will probably use the dreaded "Running-Back-By-Committe" system this year.

I'm already concerned about our offense. With our present QB, WR and now RB (lack of) situation, opposing defenses aren't going to be losing any sleep.

I wonder if Justin can play RB and TE?
Blue is down also
  • Satin
  • 08-04-2015, 01:54 PM
He's fine BL. He just got taken off the field yesterday due to a leg cramp. The amount of reps plus the heat probably got to him. He should be good to go...
With Foster injured, maybe the Texans might give Ray Rice a tryout? What do you think?
Looks like BabyMaker has injured his groin again already....I guess you called it BT... Originally Posted by Satin
It was inevitable!
With Foster injured, maybe the Texans might give Ray Rice a tryout? What do you think? Originally Posted by bigtime1
As long as Bob McNair draws a breath it will never happen. Look for the call to go to Pierre Thomas according to lance
  • Satin
  • 08-04-2015, 04:18 PM
I heard Chris Johnson and Knowshon Moreno being mentioned. No way Ray Rice comes here. I think we should "kick the tires" on anyone available, but prefer we stick with what we have. Those guys all have injury problems and are washed up.

Let's see what Rick does.
yup, he gone for first half of season, Hey no big deal he was just 45% of our offense.
John McClain aka The Fat General Tweeted out that it was going to be Pierre Thomas. Lance sent that out within 10 minutes of the injury.
Looks like the Texans offense is going to be sucking wind this season.
  • Satin
  • 08-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Yep, it doesn't look very promising.

Looks like they're going to sign Thomas....