Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

No group rate for pussy therapy I fly solo and will do so with Shayla. Find your own partee! Pussy Therapy(PT)!!!
Everything's fine... I didn't really mean to jump off so fast like that. You guys are awesome.
are playing campfire or carrying a torch for one who never really was all here??? just sayin... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I like sassy chicks! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
i think IV is jealous
i think IV is jealous Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Oh Shit! Here we go!

Everything's fine... I didn't really mean to jump off so fast like that. You guys are awesome. Originally Posted by Shayla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY51z1kar-4
Everything's fine... I didn't really mean to jump off so fast like that. You guys are awesome. Originally Posted by Shayla
Thank you for sharing pics of your "beaver" with us and welcome back...I was wondering when you'd pop your sexy ass back in here...now, for being gone so long, this is what you deserve...

Spank 'at ass, stroke dhat ass, hup One, hup Two, hup Three...How you likin' us now, Shayla?

So GLAD you are still here, Shayla !!!! Thanks for the beaver pic. Love ya
LMAO..JEALOUS OF WHAT...please enlighten me...
i think IV is jealous Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Hey everybody I'm back too, sorry I left so abruptly, well you know
me I'm just uhm, hey everybody..... hello, hello...... anybody
.....(Echo).....hello.....(Sou nd of crickets chirping).....
(A tumbleweed rolls by).
Sorry I just wanted to be part of a never ending thread....nothing to add...carry on..
Sorry I just wanted to be part of a never ending thread....nothing to add...carry on.. Originally Posted by cumalot
Exactly! LOL
LMAO..JEALOUS OF WHAT...please enlighten me... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Never mind IV.... Dilbert was just kidding! You are getting sleepy, very sleepy!

Damn it Dilbert, didn't you see what happened to Mijo when he messed around with IV? It took us smeling salts and a days rest just to get him back up on his feet. And Mijo plays with the likes of LR?
Shayla, I haven't told you this in a while... but I like your tail!
Shayla, I haven't told you this in a while... but I like your tail! Originally Posted by Still Looking
My only regret is that you didn't get to experience both of our tails together LOL