The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Bills fans have absolutely no class. Throwing snowballs at the Chiefs. They deserve to lose. They are the Cowgirls of the AFC.

Of course you can't expect any intelligence, manners, respect and class out of anyone in NEW YORK:

typical entitled ignorant Democrats.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcT4Ue9/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcTcW2A/ Originally Posted by CG2014
They may be classless, but when you paint with a broad brush, you end up looking just as ignorant as they do.
I am so HAPPY Buffalo lost.

I'm still holding a grudge against the Bills for this from 31 years ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...rican_football) Originally Posted by CG2014
Your link didn’t work, but if you’re talking about the all-time playoffs come-from-behind record against the Oilers, I am 100% right there with you on that.

It hurts so much to this day that even this year when the press around here was trying to make the Cowboys collapse a few weeks ago sound like the worst ever I had to respond to a few of them, “WHATTABOUT ‘93 OILERS VS BILLS!!!!!!”
The link didn't work because there is a ) at the end of that WIKI link and somehow the post is not including it, it's treating it as if the link is inside a ( )

But yes you are correct, the link is about the Oilers Bills game from 1993

Now the league and the Bills are demanding an investigation into the OFFICIATING CREW of yesterday game CLAIMING the referees called a WRONG PASS INTERFERENCE penalty which gave the Chiefs a new set of downs and their victory.

Again, BILLS are the COWBOYS of the AFC and a bunch of SORE ASS LOSERS.
Glad the link didn’t work when I tried it. Didn’t need to revisit that nightmare.

Yeah, 30+ years later and I’m still pissed. That will happen when your childhood team never wins anything and then abandons you like a trick daddy.
It was a slap in the face to all Houston when they went to Tennessee and only after 3 years there, they played in the Super Bowl, even if they lost, it was something the Oilers never accomplished in 36 years.
It was a slap in the face to all Houston when they went to Tennessee and only after 3 years there, they played in the Super Bowl, even if they lost, it was something the Oilers never accomplished in 36 years. Originally Posted by CG2014
At least they didn't leave without a word in the middle of the night, like the Colts did.

Baltimore wasn't left empty though, and could very well be Superbowl champs in a couple of weeks.
Today's games predictions:

Ravens 31
Chiefs 27

Lions 20
49ers 30
Today's games:

2 PM CST AFC Championship Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens:

I don't like Baltimore but I think they will win.

p.s. Am I not the only one who is tired of the amount of media coverage given to Taylor Swift and Kansas City player Travis Kelce especially during any live broadcast of a Kansas City game?

People want to watch the football game. We don't need to see a shot of Taylor in her VIP box seat after every play made by Kelce!

She is just using him for future songs material after they break up.

5:30 PM CST NFC Championship Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers:

I think Detroit will win.
I am soooo happy Baltimore choked!!

Lamar Jackson is over-rated, like that basketball player Lebron James.
When Romo was in the league network cameras were constantly showing his hot blonde wife (and before her, Jessica Simpson). This isn’t unique to TS.

The Lions are about to choke their game away, too.
Romo dated Jessica Simpson?

Jessica Simpson: the dumb blonde that didn't know what chicken of the sea is?
Hell yeah he did. Were you not around back then? She liked to wear a jersey with a pink #9. I don’t think it lasted even a season.

It was the talk of the league in the short time it lasted. And she wasn’t nearly as famous (or accomplished) as TS.
If SF holds on to win, as appears to be the case, today will be a victory of traditional uniform color combinations over the monochromatic shit their opponents threw on the field.

The Lions’ icy whites aren’t nearly as abominable as the all blue look from last week, but they should have worn silver pants. That purple over black look from the Ravens wasn’t any better. Dark shirt, light pants for God’s sake.

The right teams won today. The Uniform Czar must be pleased.
I was around but I wasn't keeping track of who is dating whom.

Detroit screwed up. The game would be tied and into OT if they took the FG instead of going on 4th down.

Seen that many times this season. Teams going on 4th down instead of taking an almost sure FG.
You definitely weren’t watching cowboys games then if you missed that whole drama. Cabo before the playoffs?

The bigger problem for the Lions was the inability of their receivers to catch the stupid football for most of the second half. Campbell’s gunslinging only pays off when his players take care of their business. They clearly couldn’t do that tonight.

I’m ok with Chiefs/49ers. For whatever reason I can never get into the Ravens. They have no sex appeal.