nothing reply anything you want

• MC
  • 10-29-2011, 01:28 PM
come to the AC tonight. If your lucky we can fix that for ya

Drop that 20% in one night. OH YA Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I still don't know what the AC is.

jeepers...my results were..

24% pure: Decidedly Perverted

You scored 24% on purity, higher than 3% of your peers. <-----that 3% higher makes me feel soooooooo much better!!!

I'm very bad..can someone come spank me please!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Hey Anita, maybe you can help corrupt me some more.
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 01:30 PM
If it was not for MC, I would have had the Highest number !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by cnym
Yeah, it's hard to beat lil' ole squeaky clean MC.
  • Tiger
  • 10-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah, it's hard to beat lil' ole squeaky clean MC. Originally Posted by MC

MC and Anita are going to mud wrestle?
  • cnym
  • 10-29-2011, 01:59 PM
MC and Anita are going to mud wrestle? Originally Posted by Tiger
I put my Money on Anita
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I still don't know what the AC is.
Hey Anita, maybe you can help corrupt me some more. Originally Posted by MC
Well Anita would be safer. And help drop that score fast.

But the AC is the Allens Club. Its on Allen st. Its a bar. Use to be a gay dance and show bar. But many moons ago a strip club owner took it over. He had gay/bi, swinger, drag queen, burlesque, hooker/stripper, and mix it all up nights. He fell off the roof fixing a roof leak, ahem that still leaks now. And now its a ahem sports bar. ya hookers are a sports. It use to be great. Now a shadow of its former self. So lets say gals that go there are not shy. {edit add: when first took over it was run like a speak easy at first. mmmm private club like. Now open to all.

think
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) High Definition [HD]

and or
Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks }

So some day take the train, or when you get a car, to Rochester. With AC and a few providers here on eccie in Rochester. mmmm if ya get a car Canada would be closer now that your in Buffalo. Anyways if you can not drop that score in Rochester, you ant trying.

Its where I had my first gay not bi but gay cute butch. mmmm money talks just never call a cute butch cute. She will have mmmmm not cute butch buddy's beat ya up.

note: guys in Buffalo have lower score so far, OH Canada. I bet Rochester will stay a close 2nd if not beat out in the long run. MC being a transplant to Buffalo could drop that score. And guys in Syracuse need to be asking cynm where to lower score in Syracuse. errr so far that is.
Hey Anita, maybe you can help corrupt me some more. Originally Posted by MC
I would love to corrupt you !!!! And sure mud wrestling is a very corruptable activity I would enjoy being involved in!!! Very slippery
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 03:18 PM
MC and Anita are going to mud wrestle? Originally Posted by Tiger
I put my Money on Anita Originally Posted by cnym
I would love to corrupt you !!!! And sure mud wrestling is a very corruptable activity I would enjoy being involved in!!! Very slippery Originally Posted by anita germane
Best. Conversation. Ever.

I wanna get slippery.
  • Tiger
  • 10-29-2011, 03:18 PM
MC can kiss his 87 goodbye...
welcome to life somewhere in the 40's or 50's
He better book multiple hours to umm wash off all the mud.
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Well Anita would be safer. And help drop that score fast.

But the AC is the Allens Club. Its on Allen st. Its a bar. Use to be a gay dance and show bar. But many moons ago a strip club owner took it over. He had gay/bi, swinger, drag queen, burlesque, hooker/stripper, and mix it all up nights. He fell off the roof fixing a roof leak, ahem that still leaks now. And now its a ahem sports bar. ya hookers are a sports. It use to be great. Now a shadow of its former self. So lets say gals that go there are not shy. {edit add: when first took over it was run like a speak easy at first. mmmm private club like. Now open to all.

think
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) High Definition [HD]

and or
Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks }

So some day take the train, or when you get a car, to Rochester. With AC and a few providers here on eccie in Rochester. mmmm if ya get a car Canada would be closer now that your in Buffalo. Anyways if you can not drop that score in Rochester, you ant trying.

Its where I had my first gay not bi but gay cute butch. mmmm money talks just never call a cute butch cute. She will have mmmmm not cute butch buddy's beat ya up.

note: guys in Buffalo have lower score so far, OH Canada. I bet Rochester will stay a close 2nd if not beat out in the long run. MC being a transplant to Buffalo could drop that score. And guys in Syracuse need to be asking cynm where to lower score in Syracuse. errr so far that is. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wow, that sounds like a fun place.

I believe my score has been lowered significantly since my move to Buffalo.
hahahhahaha 87..damn you doooo need to be corrupted...I been wanting to corrupt you for along time now!!!!your such a good boy!!!
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 03:26 PM
MC can kiss his 87 goodbye...
welcome to life somewhere in the 40's or 50's
He better book multiple hours to umm wash off all the mud. Originally Posted by Tiger
Makes me think of the Axe ad.

"How dirty boys get clean."
"Wow, that sounds like a fun place."

Only because you don't know better. mmmm I'm now thinking you have a sick mind. But did not have opportunity from age and starting in Syracuse. Buffalo will fix opportunity when you start going to OH Canada. LOL Or Anita will.

Now does Anita or MC make there first road trip for the sake of corrupting MC
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 03:29 PM
hahahhahaha 87..damn you doooo need to be corrupted...I been wanting to corrupt you for along time now!!!!your such a good boy!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Yes, but I can be bad.
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 03:30 PM
"Wow, that sounds like a fun place."

Only because you don't know better. mmmm I'm now thinking you have a sick mind. But did not have opportunity from age and starting in Syracuse. Buffalo will fix opportunity when you start going to OH Canada. LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I definitely need to get my passport, just for Frankie alone.
  • MC
  • 10-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Now does Anita or MC make there first road trip for the sake of corrupting MC Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I really need to get my ass in gear and get some wheels.