Enough is Enough

Uhhhh....... don't think your memory is very good on this one..... she caught a TON of heat here first visit to the Houston forums..... MUCH more than most..... and she came out the other side smelling like a rose.... it's How she handled herself is what endeared her to many..... myself included (Val and I had more than our share of online arguments back them too)..... the BMI drop made me laugh at it's shear irrelevance..... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Actually she caught some heat but not more than most. The mods were quick to hand out points in her first threADS in Houston to some of the fucktards that were giving her heat. Some said they tasted like chicken.

As far as to why she gets brought into drama filled threads she's associated herself in numerous threads with one the biggest drama queens on the board.
You have chosen this persona for reasons known only to you. Originally Posted by surcher
It's the way he really is. He just doesn't have the balls to act this way in real life.

If you acted, or spoke this way in public, you'd have very few real friends. Maybe you do, which is why you practically reside here. That is an assumption, not thinking we think alike. Originally Posted by surcher
This is where he can be himself.

the Ignore function is what pussies use to block out words from someone who they get frustrated dealing with...it allows them to calm down, think rationally, and forget about the person who makes them look ignorant all the time... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

LOL! Surcher's argument is cogent, and THIS is what you took from it. Damn, you're funny.

Before that bizarre ego of yours goes too far, someone called me today to tell me about D_J's dig on Val not to check up on more of your bizarre wanderings and idiotic logic.

Liked your post D_J.

[QUOTE=Valerie;1054086440]You think I suck up to WU? Lmao

Quite the contrary...

That's no fucking joke. See that Peaches, even your wife knows she uses you.

Edit- And while I'm at it, why does my name keep getting dragged into this abortion of a thread? I rarely even post anymore, fuck off. Originally Posted by Valerie
Like D_J said, to dig at Peaches. He's all in love with you and you bitch slap him on the boards. We enjoy that.

Or maybe others dragging her into everything just because she's my friend........................ .. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
OMG, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Friend BLA, HA, BLA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA "Ya, that's funny.", she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Heh, I love it...you get your ass handed to you by being caught doing EXACTLY what you hate me doing, and now you drop into imitating me...you're so awesome it hurst man... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No, Sugar-Bugger, he didn't. That shit's in your mind.

[QUOTE=HumptyHumper;1054092938P roTip: Listen pal ... Blather, blather, blather.

ProTip: Sounds kinda douchy my man ... Ijs[/QUOTE]

LOL, ProTip has been his go to lately. I noticed that too!

Ho-Kay, up to Page 43, but I've got real world shit to do. Peaches, please, please, please have something with some meat to it when I get back. I'm I the mood to play with you. Kisses, Baby Cakes.
You have chosen this persona for reasons known only to you. Originally Posted by surcher
It's the way he really is. He just doesn't have the balls to act this way in real life.

If you acted, or spoke this way in public, you'd have very few real friends. Maybe you do, which is why you practically reside here. That is an assumption, not thinking we think alike. Originally Posted by surcher
This is where he can be himself.

the Ignore function is what pussies use to block out words from someone who they get frustrated dealing with...it allows them to calm down, think rationally, and forget about the person who makes them look ignorant all the time... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
LOL! Surcher's argument is cogent, and THIS is what you took from it. Damn, you're funny.

Before that bizarre ego of yours goes too far, someone called me today to tell me about D_J's dig on Val not to check up on more of your bizarre wanderings and idiotic logic.

Liked your post D_J.

You think I suck up to WU? Lmao

Quite the contrary... Originally Posted by Valerie
That's no fucking joke. See that Peaches, even your wife knows she uses you.

Edit- And while I'm at it, why does my name keep getting dragged into this abortion of a thread? I rarely even post anymore, fuck off. Originally Posted by Valerie
Like D_J said, to dig at Peaches. He's all in love with you and you bitch slap him on the boards. We enjoy that.

Or maybe others dragging her into everything just because she's my friend........................ .. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
OMG, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Friend BLA, HA, BLA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA "Ya, that's funny.", she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Heh, I love it...you get your ass handed to you by being caught doing EXACTLY what you hate me doing, and now you drop into imitating me...you're so awesome it hurst man... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No, Sugar-Bugger, he didn't. That shit's in your mind.

ProTip: Listen pal ... Blather, blather, blather.

ProTip: Sounds kinda douchy my man ... Ijs Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
LOL, ProTip has been his go to lately. I noticed that too!

That's it up to Page 43. Peaches, please, please have something with some real meat in it for me to play with. Maybe defending more female honor or maybe a friendship ring or something.

As far as to why she gets brought into drama filled threads she's associated herself in numerous threads with one the biggest drama queers on the board. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Fixed that for you
Fixed that for you Originally Posted by AndyLattu
What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Hey now! Take it easy.... Ya'll ain't talkin' shit about my game here, are you? Originally Posted by bbkid
Of course we are bbkid

Much love, my man
  • ackvt
  • 10-01-2013, 05:03 PM
OK, two things. I said this 36 pages ago, but a thread that goes this long called "Enough is Enough" is irony at its finest. Seriously, ENOUGH.

But my second point is in the last several pages those of you calling for peace and love (and probably free healthcare and no AR's) are now attacking Wakeup in the same way the thread started asking for people to be nicer. So what's up? Do you want nice or not? Because it isn't nice you are giving. Ain't gonna be nice you get. Seems like the status quo is in da house. Thus back to point #1 above. Enough.
OK, two things. I said this 36 pages ago Originally Posted by ackvt
Just a fun side note...

I believe Olivia said earlier that this thread is 43 pages long, which it may be, for SOME of you.

I myself, only have 18 pages...but this post should be #683 for everyone.

Basically, number of PAGES don't mean shit....

Carry on
But my second point is in the last several pages those of you calling for peace and love (and probably free healthcare and no AR's) are now attacking Wakeup in the same way the thread started asking for people to be nicer. So what's up? Do you want nice or not? Because it isn't nice you are giving. Originally Posted by ackvt
Because they're hypocrites...as I already pointed out...

And OH's post was so awesome it had to be posted twice! Love it...
Interesting topic, thanks for sharing.
Just a fun side note...

I believe Olivia said earlier that this thread is 43 pages long, which it may be, for SOME of you.

I myself, only have 18 pages... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
How do you do that?!? I'd rather have less pages to click on.

Interesting topic, thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I always enjoy your posts. They make me smile.
How do you do that?!? I'd rather have less pages to click on.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
User CP...Edit Options...Number of posts per page
I agree
With?
With? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Yes.