Trump legal going ons

Please see post #667 above...

. Originally Posted by rooster
Yer obsession is becoming a bit..weird. You actually....keep count? Boring.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Originally Posted by brasil

Accusing Harris of being a "whore" is pretty deranged.

But it seems to be the way the Elephant in Chief and those whose follow, sweeping up his droppings, roll. Originally Posted by jimxbeam

she is a whore, errrrr I wanted Dr. Ben
Interesting the dems on here trying to bash trump, but none on my Which Policy of Kamala's do you like thread.

You guys are so sad, no real discussion.

Let's do some more Trump bashing then.

Curious if any of you read project 2025 and which of the policies do you like the least, Let's try that. Even though he doesn't support project 2025, I'm sure you all believe he does since the Dem station won't let it go, even after he has denounced it, and the abortion ban, and doing away with medicare, and and and.
sparrow

The Dems don’t have a response to what Kamala’s policies they support. Well…because there are no serious Kamala policies to support. Unless of course they’re willing to admit they’re supporting the same ole same ole Biden/Harris policies that have been nothing but destructive.

It’s great to see an honest question for the Dems, but even more telling when they don’t/can’t answer.
Interesting the dems on here trying to bash trump, but none on my Which Policy of Kamala's do you like thread.

You guys are so sad, no real discussion.

Let's do some more Trump bashing then.

Curious if any of you read project 2025 and which of the policies do you like the least, Let's try that. Even though he doesn't support project 2025, I'm sure you all believe he does since the Dem station won't let it go, even after he has denounced it, and the abortion ban, and doing away with medicare, and and and. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
even Sanders says she has not changed her values, The flip is only in hope ta win. So ya have a new Berry puppet that is left of Sanders .So they can't say a word in your thread so not ta give it up like Sanders did

Curious if any of you read project 2025 and which of the policies do you like the least, Let's try that. Even though he doesn't support project 2025, I'm sure you all believe he does since the Dem station won't let it go, even after he has denounced it, and the abortion ban, and doing away with medicare, and and and. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Trump denies involvement in Project 2025

Trump well knows the Heritage Foundation has spoken at their events, and [Kevin] Roberts, Heritage’s leader, has previously said he and Trump have talked several times. Project 2025’s authors and supporters contain a ton of former Trump administration officials.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-check-updates

Since you brought it up birdman, what was trumps yes or no answer when he was asked if he'd veto a national abortion ban?
One thing you have to say for Trump. He did answer all the questions like the "man" that he is.
Harris ate him up and spit him out.
And he never blames anyone else. For anything.