YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I just hand out the secret decoder rings and raincoats...
Moving into "the Y" tomorrow morning...I'm sooo frickin excited!!!

Few more things to get but not sure if I will be able to sleep. Can't wait to get in and decorate. It's like Christmas on May 6th!

tick tock tick tock...
Moving day always sucks, and not in a good way.
Tucson, your are kissing the wrong butt. Since LV is the YMCA president you might consider kissing her butt, or at least motorboating her boobies. Originally Posted by pyramider
They are quite nice... Congrats on the Y, pretty lady!
They are quite nice... Congrats on the Y, pretty lady! Originally Posted by theCFE
Would you like to dine at it sometime?
You're Y is awesome! I love you're new incall.
Yes, I must admit "the Y" is amazing and I'm proud to call it mine...

Btw, I had my first session there today...so it's broken in!!! Woohoo!!!

I also got a nice house-warming gift today in the form of a bottle of my favorite vodka: Ciroc

"Now offering personal training sessions at the Y..."

LOL...cheesy, I know!
Darnnit! I caught this news a little late.

Congratulations on the new digs, YM! Yay!

I was going to suggest, if you needed any help moving, pyramider has a truck. He's also into interior design and decorating and he's always got color swatches with him and he's just fabulous with that sort of thing. So if you need any help in that regard, he's your go-to guy.

But seriously, congratulations of your new playpen!

Regards,
SofaKingFun- non-truck owner

Came to the mall today and decided to eat at the food court without knowing what I wanted to eat. So the guy handing out samples of food walks up to me, holds out a toothpick with chicken on it. With a smile, he asks,"would you like some yummy yummy chicken?"

SOLD!!!
So No Invite for me to cook.
Feelings Hurt
Hey Yummy, are you having a Gatsby Party this weekend at The Y?
I totally should right?!?!
What, is this dudes all dressed up in suits and ladies in evening gowns or something?