Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

BTW, well played. Just not played well enough.
OP....

I got my "official warning" aka hand-slap.

Carry-on. lol
like your post about someone in the ladies private lounge??? most hookers woul be banned.....
but you must be better than all that.....it wouldn't take much for a REAL mod to find her post Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
OP....

Carry-on. lol Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I'll take this as Tony (oh dang, his initials are TG to! ha, ha. popular initials) is vindicated and you actually caught some shrapnel when your grenade went off? and that it actually was a grenade.

as for played? I didn't type for you or the Traveling G. I could be reading what you typed incorrectly. if so my bad. don't know if OP goes with the first sentence (in which case my response) or is with the second part just being informative?

edit:

• Hoodlum Lover: fastest account creation to ban known

When I was a mod on Eraps for Pittsburgh, I onced banned five handles at one time before they posted. Originally Posted by Pistolero
dang quick draw mcgraw! (gotta work on clever pistol names). I'm guessing you haven't always been in west Texas and there is more to this story. sounds like your itchy trigger finger/clicker was waiting and ready for those handles. ha!

so was it actually at the same time? or click, click, click, click, click. rapid ban like? if you're working a six-shooter you only had one click left. ha!
might as well update. only one name I came across myself. if I missed some my bad. also kept thinking the other double account would have at least one of them stamped.

(--start list!--)
note: 1 additions (one a two-fer. a known first for the list)

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun
(1) Jericho99
(2) steven_1987
(2) Domino96 **
(1) Lola Bunz

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 27 (providers = 11)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015
Hoodlum Lover
Domino2496 **
BrookesBlisscipline

List Fun Facts:
  • Dorthy_Monroe: voted favorite banned and 1st confirmed drunk ban
  • Doove: 1st non-Texan ban addition sparking sub list addition
  • LatinaMoxie: 1st known overturned ban
  • Domino96: 1st known solo member 2 account ban-1st main list/sub list ban (sametime)
  • Pistolero: 1st list deleter (shooter? 1st time list ban?)
  • steven_1987: 1st account to upgrade from sub list to main list with 2nd ban
feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 06/16/15)

(--end list!--)
Overturned bans happen all the time... LM is nowhere near the first for that. ijs
that's why the word "known" is included. also directly referring to the list. if anyone else on the list was overturned it's not common knowledge. LM spoke up herself.
I'll take this as Tony (oh dang, his initials are TG to! ha, ha. popular initials) is vindicated and you actually caught some shrapnel when your grenade went off? and that it actually was a grenade.

as for played? I didn't type for you or the Traveling G. I could be reading what you typed incorrectly. if so my bad. don't know if OP goes with the first sentence (in which case my response) or is with the second part just being informative?

Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG

And yeah.... I meant you.
heh.

And....
SMMFH....
Yup, a m.f. grenade.
That's what I get for thicnking....
"ANY" info, not allowed. Nor eluding.
Duly noted.

I would say a hippo bit me, but it was more like a nibble....

Still, didn't put me up on your party list.
Good try though.

P.S. Your banapalooza sign is off center... Everytime I see it I want to drag it to center.... Maybe I will edit & fix that... ijs
[DOUBLE POST, mods please delete
And yeah.... I meant you.
heh. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
ha! sounds like he didn't use his tusks.

samething was said here by more than me. just because the hippo referenced me doesn't mean anything. nothing confirmed, nothing denied.

as for
Still, didn't put me up on your party list.
Good try though. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
me commenting on similarities and being non hypocritical wasn't trying. just women's lib and all. ha, ha. besides I hardly think something like that would get a ban if the Traveler didn't get one. now if he did, that'd be another story. and you still got 6 months. ha! (joking with ya. very few people do I wish to make the list. just entertaining to myself keeping up with the ones that do, the totals, and any info and reasons that come to light)

guessing you got to taste the chicken flavor finally. maybe?
should be more like here's your ban beer. hey! might be onto something here. hmmm, ban beer. festival beverage or something.
Have an actual festival, I could Master of Ceremonies for it
ha! sounds like he didn't use his tusks.

samething was said here by more than me. just because the hippo referenced me doesn't mean anything. nothing confirmed, nothing denied.

CUTE.

as for

me commenting on similarities and being non hypocritical wasn't trying. just women's lib and all. ha, ha. besides I hardly think something like that would get a ban if the Traveler didn't get one. now if he did, that'd be another story. and you still got 6 months. ha! (joking with ya. very few people do I wish to make the list. just entertaining to myself keeping up with the ones that do, the totals, and any info and reasons that come to light)

guessing you got to taste the chicken flavor finally. maybe?
should be more like here's your ban beer. hey! might be onto something here. hmmm, ban beer. festival beverage or something. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Honey, I am in no way angry. Let me say this, I have my big girl panties on firmly.

If I make my bed, I shall lay in it, however it is made.
I'm not one of those Psychological projection folks who attempt to lay their own guilt on someone else's saddle... I take my licks.

And beer?
Can I make that order a mead?
Wait.... then this thread will be +2 more pages.... debating THAT. lol
Gotta love Eccie.
When in Rome....

I am just trying to get my bearings without becoming an Infamously blooper-redundant hooktard...
(If it wouldn't be taken so butt-hurt, yes a "blooper thread" would be funny... Until one gets their own highlight reel... lol)
Ah, the entertainment. This stuff, you can't even make it up....
Makes my down-time that much more humorous.

. I'm guessing you haven't always been in west Texas and there is more to this story. sounds like your itchy trigger finger/clicker was waiting and ready for those handles. ha!

so was it actually at the same time? or click, click, click, click, click. rapid ban like? if you're working a six-shooter you only had one click left. ha! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
See, no good info at all here. First, always been in West Texas, Pgh was just my main and busiest area to mod. Just like Houston is now while I'm in West Texas.

And, on my ol' pistola, you have to carry it hammer down on an empty chamber, so it is a 5 shooter.

On the bans, I just went from one handle to the other banning. It was all the same person. It would have been more than 5 that day, but Duece Bigalow beat me to the others.
Have an actual festival, I could Master of Ceremonies for it Originally Posted by rockerrick
lol hey. sounds good to me! we have a t-shirt design ready. just need the excuse as to why anyone would have one.

edit:
dang forgot! welcome back!

Honey, I am in no way angry. Let me say this, I have my big girl panties on firmly.

If I make my bed, I shall lay in it, however it is made.
I'm not one of those Psychological projection folks who attempt to lay their own guilt on someone else's saddle... I take my licks. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
didn't think you were angry. I noticed the "heh". all good here. also agree with admitting when it's your own mistake. I misunderstand plenty still.

And beer?
Can I make that order a mead?
Wait.... then this thread will be +2 more pages.... debating THAT. lol Originally Posted by FoxyNC
think we had the mead thread elsewhere. do enjoy a good sweet mead. ban meed doesn't sound as good as ban beer though. ha, ha. hmmm, outlaw mead? that's gonna take some tweaking.

Gotta love Eccie.
When in Rome.... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
like to think if we didn't love it when we wouldn't all be here. ok sure some would just to cause strife.

it's does have that roman coliseum feel about it in Htown Coed.

See, no good info at all here. First, always been in West Texas, Pgh was just my main and busiest area to mod. Just like Houston is now while I'm in West Texas.

And, on my ol' pistola, you have to carry it hammer down on an empty chamber, so it is a 5 shooter.

On the bans, I just went from one handle to the other banning. It was all the same person. It would have been more than 5 that day, but Duece Bigalow beat me to the others. Originally Posted by Pistolero
got me there Pistolero. should have considered you working Htown and not being here. just seems Pitts-town is way off home base. here at least you're still in Texas disregarding the fact Texas is as big as 3 or 5 or something states itself. ha!

also forgot about the empty chamber! no banning your own toes! that must be why you're the Pistolero here! thinking and doing can be different things but I'm telling myself I should have caught that. ha, ha.

lost me on the no good info part. I just consider this fun info. and from bad speculation, we now have more fun info. some of it being which west TX mod has a 5 shooter.
OP....

Carry-on. lol Originally Posted by FoxyNC
heh
The lovely Caroline delivered two gift wrapped over the weekend. One 'tard two accounts
Although she did all the heavy lifting for the Hippo, the lass just didn't have the hammer.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1416667

(--start list!--)
note: 2 additions (a common occurrence rarely verified double account, Domino another obvious double account)

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun
(1) Jericho99
(2) steven_1987
(2) Domino96 **
(1) Lola Bunz
(1)puscpounder
(1)me chupo bien

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members =29 (providers = 11)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015
Hoodlum Lover
Domino2496 **
BrookesBlisscipline

List Fun Festival Facts:
  • Dorthy_Monroe: voted favorite banned and 1st confirmed drunk ban
  • Doove: 1st non-Texan ban addition sparking sub list addition
  • LatinaMoxie: 1st known overturned ban of the year.
  • Domino96: 1st known solo member 2 account ban-1st main list/sub list ban (sametime)
  • Pistolero: 1st list deleter (shooter? 1st time list ban?)
  • steven_1987: 1st account to upgrade from sub list to main list with 2nd ban
feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 06/23/15)

(--end list!--)
Bitches be dropping like flies.