NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

They signed a QB who was just cut by Denver
Zac Dysert, 6'3" 221#. 2013 7th round pick out of Miami OH. He's on the practice squad. Not active.
They've got to have someone to run the scout team.

I didn't know the Broncos released Montee Ball. They should've gone after him.
The Bears picked Dysert up off of waivers from the Broncos last week and waived him yesterday. Must be a real prize.
Thoughts on the game??

It's an intriguing matchup for sure. 2 good Defenses, 2 mediocre QBs . I give the edge to KC slightly Jamal Charles is an advantage to KC. Our weak OL vs the KC pass rush will be tough to handle as well. Home crowd will be rocking!! Hoyer will need to come through for us to win. Texans 20 Chiefs 17.
Kal McNair SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by junglemonkey
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...4-0f068ace0bde

And has a pretty hot wife......................
Thoughts on the game??

It's an intriguing matchup for sure. 2 good Defenses, 2 mediocre QBs . I give the edge to KC slightly Jamal Charles is an advantage to KC. Our weak OL vs the KC pass rush will be tough to handle as well. Home crowd will be rocking!! Hoyer will need to come through for us to win. Texans 20 Chiefs 17. Originally Posted by Daddio
So you thinck the defense is going to score 3 touchdowns?...ijs
No fat Randy is going to kick 6 field goals and JJ will get a safety! Maybe even Vince will boot a 65yd field goal!!!!
Big day for "my boy Blue"!!!!

We'll see how the "system" back does.
Let's see if they Get in there with the fucking Ox with Scott Van Pelt under center.
Brian Hoyer's first pass as a Texan = interception.
Their 1st scoring drive looked good. Like the up tempo.
Fat Randy can't even hit extra point
We look bad
KC is a fairly mediocre team yet they look like all stars against this bunch of scrubs
I took a break after the 2nd KC TD. The only thing Crennel's Def is doing is exposing Kareem Jackson as the bad CB he is. First Kelce TD he beats KJ, second Kelce TD, blow coverage by KJ.

And Texans signed him to a new four year contract. Fools.