NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Can we just cut Poor mans Billy Zane and forget we ever signed him. Should of just kept Case Keesus.
  • D.G.
  • 09-17-2015, 12:38 PM
Well, that didn't take long.....brace yourselves fellas....

Hoyer's out and Mallette is in!!! Originally Posted by Satin
Well i guess hes admitting to being an idiot .

now we can onky sit znd wonder how good ofva blowjob hoyers wife gave to obrien and smiths to h ave won the job. I bet she's mad to . "Swallowing two loads is only worth one start ? I better get something nice for christmas. " signed hoyers wife .
I sell the used jock straps on ebay, BigTex is my best customer, I constantly overprice them for him by saying they are Dopey's Vienna Sausage model. He scoops them up with a very large bid!! I saw a recent photo of BT online wearing the Big Vince Wolfork model on his face, he looked gangsta!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
This work of fiction was brought to you by the same guy who still fantasizes about the length of JFF's cock.

See below:

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
  • Satin
  • 09-17-2015, 03:43 PM
Well it looks like BabyMaker is back to practicing. He should be back sooner than later if he can concentrate on football and not getting skank hoes pregnant....

This Mallette/Hoyer shit is going to end badly. BoB better look out....we like him but this is the type of BS that gets you fired....
This Mallette/Hoyer shit is going to end badly. BoB better look out....we like him but this is the type of BS that gets you fired.... Originally Posted by Satin
I agree, Bro! The only way this ends well is if one or the other starts to shine. And I do not believe it can be Hoyer that will shine.

BoB better hope that Mallett is the answer because if it's not, all 3 of them may end up losing their job.
Texans sent Pats Martin and a 6th round pick for the Pats 5th round pick. Since the Pats will probably pick at end of round Texans basically gave them Martin so they could move from middle of 6th to end of 5th. Big woop
I agree, Bro! The only way this ends well is if one or the other starts to shine. And I do not believe it can be Hoyer that will shine.

BoB better hope that Mallett is the answer because if it's not, all 3 of them may end up losing their job. Originally Posted by bigtex

I don't know which is worse case. Mallett shining on Sunday and perpetuating the problem or Mallett stepping on his dick.
Neither of these guys are the long term solution but if Mallet has a few good games we're going to be right back where we were. No QB.

I think BoB has the potential to be a great coach but he's made some mistakes that show his inexperience. If it meant getting rid of Smith, cleaning house and starting over from scratch with a new high powered coach, I'd grudgingly accept BoB's demise.

Problem is guys like Cower get a taste from a studio and they are done for the most part so the pool of available coaches with experience has gotten thin.

McNair has created a possible revolving door scenario where Smith goes out, a new GM comes in and while he's learning the ropes BoB doesn't get the support he needs and gets fired in a couple of years. Then the new coach comes in and has to work with a GM more concerned with saving his job than building a team for the new coach and so on and so on.

Smith need to go
Texans switching to turf immediately.
Interesting since they've so staunchly defended the grass. It's probably the right move. Hopefully they go with cutting edge technology, if there is such a thing.
I don't know which is worse case. Mallett shining on Sunday and perpetuating the problem or Mallett stepping on his dick.
Neither of these guys are the long term solution but if Mallet has a few good games we're going to be right back where we were. No QB.

I think BoB has the potential to be a great coach but he's made some mistakes that show his inexperience. If it meant getting rid of Smith, cleaning house and starting over from scratch with a new high powered coach, I'd grudgingly accept BoB's demise.

Problem is guys like Cower get a taste from a studio and they are done for the most part so the pool of available coaches with experience has gotten thin.

McNair has created a possible revolving door scenario where Smith goes out, a new GM comes in and while he's learning the ropes BoB doesn't get the support he needs and gets fired in a couple of years. Then the new coach comes in and has to work with a GM more concerned with saving his job than building a team for the new coach and so on and so on.

Smith need to go Originally Posted by boardman
But, but, but the new coach thought Hoyer was the "guy". This would seem to indicate a major problem at the head coach position to me.

BTW Cuntiac is 2-0 at Denver.
.......BTW Cuntiac is 2-0 at Denver........ Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Yeah.....amazing what one can accomplish with an aging future HOF qb and a defense that's constantly on the attack. Speaking of which...I guess you can "come home again" (ie: second stint for Coach Wade in the Mile High City).

That said, the Broncos' offense still looks iffy; particularly their running game. Peyton's accuracy may still be there (so says Emmanuel Sanders) but his "fastball" leaves much to be desired. We could see more Pick Sixes this season if he continues to send floaters like that out in the flats....

Kicking myself for not picking up Denver's D for my fantasy team this year.....
I didn't see the first half of the Denver game. Caught some of the second half and Manning's throws seemed crisp and accurate but even the commentators were talking about how bad he looked early on. The radio guys this morning were saying the same thing.
It looked to me like they were running more of Manning's offense than Kubiak's. The numbers would suggest the same thing. We're they running the predictable zone stretch plays and bootlegs in the first half?
Yes Manning was under center much more in the first half. At one point he looked pissed as he came to the sidelines. In fact he looked like he wanted to say "Fuck This Shit" Cuntiac is trying to fuck up hof QB.
Receivers dripping ball on Mallett and how about Manziel
Ugly game so far
Clear the team haa no O line so they can't run