NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Will someone tell Moby to take off his helmet and sit the fuck down. Sit there in achievement as you robbed the Texans out of millions for 3 quarters of shit play. Ed Reed is pissed he had to play half the season before making out with millions.
Fat Randy is gone, baby, gone.
BoB ain't taking no shit from a half assed kicker. LMAO.
Good analysis B'man! I agree with just about everything that you said.

As for Clowney, I am not going to read too much into his progress, or lack thereof. At least, this early in his career! For all intents and purposes, he has played less than half of a season in the NFL. He's still a rookie with only 7 NFL games to his credit.

Comparatively speaking, JJ Watt's stats in his first 7 games were better but JJ did not have a career threatening knee injury to contend with during his rookie year.

Most analyst did not believe there was any way that Clowney would be back in uniform to start this season. In fact a few predicted that he would play very little, if at all (this season). A few short years ago, the injury sustained by Clowney would have probably ended his career before it began.

As far as I am concerned, let's give Clowney a little time. Hopefully, he will eventually develop into a quality NFL player. Originally Posted by bigtex
I may have sounded like I was being a little hard on Clowney. I've been doing that lately. LMAO

I guess my analysis is more of a tracking of his process than being intentionally critical.

Seeing him on the field these three games is certainly better than the alternative. I'm cautiously optimistic and interested to see what he does next. He's still raw and playing that way but he's blowing up plays and causing OC's to do some game planning for him. Once he refines the technique, provided he stays healthy, he'll be a nightmare for coaches and player alike on Sundays.
Fat Randy is gone, baby, gone.
BoB ain't taking no shit from a half assed kicker. LMAO. Originally Posted by boardman
You gotta linck that shit up...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-and-reaction

Fat Randy sucked from the get go.

The positive thing I see about Clowney is he is getting doubled team the majority of the time he rushes so this should free somebody else up.
Good for B'OB. Another Rick stupid pick. 5th rounder Randy for a fucking kicker!! Suck it Rick!!!
He may find another job...!? With a face like that, who could resist?

Oday Oboushi is starting and playing better than the Texans wasted second round pick Sho Nuf. He could not make the Jets. Says a lot about Rick Smith picking. On the radio they were talking about Rick's second and third round picks being so bad. Out of 12 the last 4 years only 2 or 3 are starting
RJ Bell was just on 97.5 a few minutes ago. For the gambling aficionados, the games they discussed were these:

Jets -1: Even though it's in London, and Miami is familiar with it as they have been there before, he pointed out that that Dolphins D Line is basically shitty and didn't even record a sack last week against Buffalo.

Texans +6.5: Atlanta, although 3-0 has trailed in the 4th quarter in every game and have a leaky secondary. The main thought was Houston getting pressure on Matt Ryan and making life miserable thus keeping it a close game

Bears +3: Even with Jimmy Clausen starting. Although the Raiders show promise, Vegas doesn't like that they have to travel two weeks in a row out east.

Redskins +3: The line started at 6 or 6.5 for Philly. Shitty weather for a finesse team doesn't bode well for the Eagles. Sam Bradford, although they won last week was 14-28 for 114 yards.

Saints -3: Brees coming back, Weeden is 0-10 in his last 10 starts, night games in the Dome are favorable for the Saints.

He said Vegas is betting heavily on the Bears and Redskins. I totally disagree as I like Green Bay -10 over SF but that's just me. Thoughts?
And the rout is on
28-zip end of first half

Maybe Atlanta will start their 2nd string in the second half.

Oops almost forgot....Go Astros!
Early 4th quarter...42 to 7. Jeeez.....

Wish CBS would stop piping these sh*tty broadcasts of Texans games into the Dallas market. Simply put, no one here cares about this POS AFC team. Not in our division.....not in our conference....not on our radar. And having to watch the Falcons 2 weeks in a row stinks. We get it....they're good.

Maybe the Cowboy's game (Weedeater's in particular) wasn't so bad afterall. Here we are missing 8 starters and we still competed (well, except for figuring out a way to cover Julio).

What a floating turd of a team y'all have to put up with in Houston. Lord have mercy, they truly do suck.
Like next week at Atlanta.

The Dirty Birds came from behind to beat Dallas in Dallas today. I hope the Texans give them a good game, even though they will lose. Them Dirty Birds are too hot right now, Originally Posted by kerwil62
I told y'all these muthafuckin' Dirty Birds are too hot!

Texans are getting their asses straight up mutilated. This shit is ridiculous!! Now they wanna start scoring. SMH....
I don't know how the fuck the Texans aren't running a 5-2 defense. Old school but shit nobody can contain an extra player or two coming off the edge. I thought with Watt being doubled/tripled team one of the interior guys could penetrate but nope they manage to fuck that up.

The offense doesn't surprise me whatsoever. They switch back and forth on QBs like this is college or something and then they rush Foster back from injury. Then again I've always felt Foster to be soft and overrated.
I was fairly certain that the offense would have problems this year but I thought the D would be much better than what it has been!

Damn, it is going to be a very long season.

Oops almost forgot....Go Astros! Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Good bye, Los Angeles Angels We'll see you sorry bastards next year. Enjoy your vacation.

On, by the way, you're welcome, Houston.

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!