the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

DO NOT bump for the sake of bumping. Originally Posted by NYr
Is that against the rules? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Bumping of Sandbox threads is prohibited?
Bumping of Sandbox threads is prohibited? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Interesting. Is that a personal request NYR or a mod directive of a rule violation? Which rule or enforcement history states sandbox threads can't be bumped, for any reason?
  • NYr
  • 10-18-2015, 02:22 PM
ie STAY ON TOPIC.
'BACK ON TOPIC' BUMP:

My "Over" bet on Tara is looking pretty good, at the moment.
Doesn't really provide any clarity there. Was that a personal request or a mod directive to a rule/guideline violation. You were pretty specific before.
'BACK ON TOPIC' BUMP:

My "Over" bet on Tara is looking pretty good, at the moment. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I already won that. You forget her "weekend in Vegas" where her showcase was used as a disappearing act by David Copperfield.
'BACK ON TOPIC' BUMP:

My "Over" bet on Tara is looking pretty good, at the moment. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I already won that. You forget her "weekend in Vegas" where her showcase was used as a disappearing act by David Copperfield. Originally Posted by Boltfan
No, it didn't say "BANNED" under her title, so the bet's still bumping along.
No, it didn't say "BANNED" under her title, so the bet's still bumping along. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Technicality
Sorry Mods but it may be time for the the train to stop on this thread.Fascinating shit but gottta go.Reminds me of last weeks Democratic debate....zzzzzzzz...I'm getting real sleepy reading this now...lol..it's literally like listening to paint dry or Hillary. Seriously. Please do the better good for the Eccie Nation and close out the thread guys.Terrible content. Thx, Peace.
Sorry Mods but it may be time for the the train to stop on this thread.Fascinating shit but gottta go.Reminds me of last weeks Democratic debate....zzzzzzzz...I'm getting real sleepy reading this now...lol..it's literally like listening to paint dry or Hillary. Seriously. Please do the better good for the Eccie Nation and close out the thread guys.Terrible content. Thx, Peace. Originally Posted by ftango4
true, far better to read your in-depth reviews, or other enlightening content....your insight and contributions are legendary.....oh wait.....lol
Yo Tony how ya doin with that WK thing? Yeah my in depth reviews, enlightenment, insight and contributions have really lit the board up like friggin Christmas. LOL So thanks for that. You're welcome my friend.Happy to help!

I may not be the literary genius you are, but I'm taking English 101 down at the DCC this semester. You just wait and see the prose comin outa here next semester amigo. Ha ha ha. lol!
Yo Tony how ya doin with that WK thing? Yeah my in depth reviews, enlightenment, insight and contributions have really lit the board up like friggin Christmas. LOL So thanks for that. You're welcome my friend.Happy to help!

I may not be the literary genius you are, but I'm taking English 101 down at the DCC this semester. You just wait and see the prose coming out of here next semester amigo. Ha ha ha. lol! Originally Posted by ftango4
reach for the stars there buddy, DFW has some fantastic remedial programs, DCC being one of the better ones, great tutors that don't make you feel slow.....I digress, I am actually a silver knight when I need to be....maybe when you finish with your classes you can come back and complain .....about a fucking thread in the SANDBOX, the forum nobody reads, but hey that's where ftango wants to make his stand......pathetic...........
Doesn't really provide any clarity there. Was that a personal request or a mod directive to a rule/guideline violation. You were pretty specific before. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Gosh I feel special. Thanks for keeping this going with ur bullshit yet again. Love is in the air. You can't go one day without posting about me or seeing when i log in can you?
Sorry Mods but it may be time for the the train to stop on this thread.Fascinating shit but gottta go.Reminds me of last weeks Democratic debate....zzzzzzzz...I'm getting real sleepy reading this now...lol..it's literally like listening to paint dry or Hillary. Seriously. Please do the better good for the Eccie Nation and close out the thread guys.Terrible content. Thx, Peace. Originally Posted by ftango4
Sorry only the orginal poster can close it or ask for it to be closed. Well since his acct is disbaled that's gonna be kinda hard. Threads in the sandbox dont get closed my friend. A mod told me that when i had asked for this to be closed hum 30 pages ago.
I already won that. You forget her "weekend in Vegas" where her showcase was used as a disappearing act by David Copperfield. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yup i was gone banned..You got me. I was in trouble. Lol. Funny though i logged in everyday huh. It was a magic act..sorry bolt but you lost that bet my dear enemy.