Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Hey Natalia. I'll pay one hour of your time if you show me the PM where you were sent Lauren's name, and let me photograph it.
Heh
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 04:57 PM
I think that will be violating the rules Mr. Chess Master, but I'll post the link for free if you tell who my "handler" is.

Because there is one, and you know who it is right?

You only get ONE chance though. Impress me.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2015, 05:01 PM
I said I wish you everything YOU wish on me. You know what that is, I don't.

. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I wish nothing on you.

Now what side effects were you talking about?

They won't be able to prove a rules violation. I'll have to meet up to give you the money, so I'll look at it from your phone or laptop and take a picture. Simple.
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Mr. Mod-troll,

I never said I got a pm, you're assuming I did. And you also said that you know who it is from.
Why are you being complicated? I told you I'll post the link if you tell me who this "handler" is (going by your assumption that there is one) plus "all of you already know." If you don't know just say so. It's ok. I have a big pink fluffy heart I forgive liars and I don't judge trolls in training.

Time for some traffic fun time for me

Ask Natalia...oh wait...ask her handler, as if we don't know who that is... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ah...okay, let me take a picture of the email you got.
Come on out of the shadows and post up in this bitch..........you know you want to..........heh
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Lol ^^ chess expert... my Puffies

You don't know ish.... I knew it!!!!

Check mate!!!

TFF... bye for real before I run into somebody...
Too late...offer just rescinded...
  • bon69
  • 12-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Hey Natalia, is there a written application to being your handler or can I apply online? Also, is this a term limit position?
Someone posted a pimp application form, not too long ago
Lol ^^ chess expert... my Puffies

You don't know ish.... I knew it!!!!

Check mate!!!

TFF... bye for real before I run into somebody... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
-------------------------------------------

Flat line...
Hey Natalia, is there a written application to being your handler or can apply online? Also, is this a term limit position? Originally Posted by bon69
Oh, that position is gone, I don't think she'll let herself get used for other people's amusement again. Her handler hasn't yet informed her that the game is over....that it was always over...
  • N.M.
  • 12-08-2015, 06:48 PM
The game it is over. And you lost.

You assumed I got a pm. You assumed somebody handed me that name. You assume I don't know who ran her off. You assumed I don't have a link.

Then you lied saying you knew who "handed" it to me, to try to make people believe you were one step ahead. When in a reality you're more lost than Trump at the White House.

You assumed and your assumptions were wrong. Cut the act. You might fool some fools but not me. And you know it.

Again you ASSumed, and you know what they say happens when you assume...