Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

>raises hand<

Just saying...should check me out 😘💋
  • cosoj
  • 08-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Naughty Bunny.
I have 2 easy additions:

1) KellyTNT has returned, at least to P411. A definite addition to this list!!!

2) Delilah Rose... I've seen Delilah at least 25 times the past 3 or 4 years. An absolute sweetheart!!!
The best session I had with Smurfy was having her talk dirty during DATY. She has the most incredible voice ever.

Autumn Spring might be my all time favorite. I wanted to propose marriage after one time with her. She's been gone a while now.

I need to See GinaFF. It seems every time I"ve been in DFW she's been out of town.

Terresa Pena looks like fun, too
  • str80
  • 08-20-2021, 03:15 PM
Back on ECCIE and it is great to see this post still going! Lots of great ladies on here!
>raises hand<

Just saying...should check me out 😘💋 Originally Posted by BriannaJordan
It would be nice to see more pics of you and to know more about you since most of your reviews are from 2018 and before. It would appear that you are a very attractive young lady.
Est. 2012, 42 bbw. Reviews speak for themselves and also very much in to bdsm play. Love to travel!!!
I have 2 easy additions:

1) KellyTNT has returned, at least to P411. A definite addition to this list!!!
Originally Posted by tophat42
+1

Will definitely put her back on the list.
Welcome back KellyTnT. In alphabetical order.

1. Abby Nicole
2. A_Goddess_GFE_PSE
3. Berkleigh
4. Brandee69
5. DallasRain
6. Erotic Morgan
7. Grace Preston
8. Haylee25
9. Heather Winston
10. Jessica - JGIRL
11. Jessica UTR
12. Jules Jaguar
13. Kamille Luna Reign
14. KellyTNT
15. Kendall4U
16. Lexy Reed
17. Lindsay Lee
18. Myra
19. Nicole Cox
20. Reese Foster
21. Samantha Thom
22. Shea Veile
23. Sexy Carly
24. SexyKim2008
25. Smurfydoesdallas - Jessica
26. Spikebaby
27. Torre Tames
28. -ZE-
I would add Jada.nasty to the list. I seen her recently and that woman has one goal, and that is to drain every last drop out of you while you are there.

Also Legendary_badass is another that won't stop until you tap out
Adding two brunets, SexyAssDevyn & Larissa Jones. In alphabetical order, no ranking implied.

1. Abby Nicole
2. A_Goddess_GFE_PSE
3. Berkleigh
4. Brandee69
5. DallasRain
6. Erotic Morgan
7. Grace Preston
8. Haylee25
9. Heather Winston
10. Jessica - JGIRL
11. Jessica UTR
12. Jules Jaguar
13. Kamille Luna Reign
14. KellyTNT
15. Kendall4U
16. Larrissa Jones
17. Lexy Reed
18. Lindsay Lee
19. Myra
20. Nicole Cox
21. Reese Foster
22. Samantha Thom
23. Shea Veile
24. SexyAssDevyn
25. Sexy Carly
26. SexyKim2008
27. Smurfydoesdallas - Jessica
28. Spikebaby
29. Torre Tames
30. -ZE-
What about Ashtyn Belle? She's on my list, as she seems to have universally good reviews. I was going to check through the thread until I saw that it's 47 pages long.
What about Ashtyn Belle? She's on my list, as she seems to have universally good reviews. I was going to check through the thread until I saw that it's 47 pages long. Originally Posted by OldScratch
47 pages long? This thread was started back in 2013 after all,))
Page 44. I tried to get myself on this list back on 9-16-20 but still not on it. I’m 49 now
Page 44. I tried to get myself on this list back on 9-16-20 but still not on it. I’m 49 now Originally Posted by TexasAustin
The one requirement to make the list is be rules of 100 compliant, or at least close. I checked your P411 profile it was not easy to see what you looked like. I never followed up. It's really pretty subjective. The linktree link in the last review did not work. It's easier to make a decision when there are more pictures to look at. Usually when a girl has her own website there is photo gallery. Some girls don't have their own website or don't post that much.