Who do you miss?

Miss Amy taylor. She was a screamer in bed but that really turned me on. Lol. Just just disappeared before Covid after I was seeing her monthly. Hope she’s ok!
Cindy at the Racetrack, elegant, beautiful, unbelievable body, great technique. and
Does anyone remember Tessa the Amazon ? she was so horny.
Angel N., man she was phenomenal.

Also Lilli Reznor, I know she’s still semi-active, but only in East Texas and seems hard to schedule with.
Wow Angel N - thanks for the reminder !!
Man. 2002-2007 was a magical time. The scene now is very depressing to say the least.

I miss The Creole Lady.
We used to be a proper country. I miss the glory days. Now it’s very hard to find good ladies to connect with in the hobby. Salute to old times. Originally Posted by htownuptown1
I wondered when her name would popup.
I forgot the stables name but who was the one really skinny … I believe she was half Asian and half Icelandic? Had a Brit accent almost … great time she was
The title says enough. Stop the nonsense blow always time wasters
Ruann Soka and SweetDulce/Jessica Belmond are two providers I wish were still around.
Collette Collins
I forgot the stables name but who was the one really skinny … I believe she was half Asian and half Icelandic? Had a Brit accent almost … great time she was Originally Posted by Swang84
Fancy Doll
  • ideas
  • 01-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Does anyone remember Kelly FHD?
Jenica and Miss Tiffany (Dallas)

Would love to see either again.
Sweetdulce and loli101. Sweet dulce was the best time I ever had with a provider. There was just a connection.
Reese Foster best of all time.
River Song
Ariel of Houston. Tiny little thing could take a pounding.