Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

There are no angles in Heaven.........only circles of love........ijs
There are no angles in Heaven.........only circles of love........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
I found someone with angle wings!!

I love it when armature gets so flustered she can't spell.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (58.4 KB, 143 views)
I found someone with angle wings!!

I love it when armature gets so flustered she can't spell. Originally Posted by corona
Flustered? No.

So, you were bragging about your money and pulling on the line...Carry on...or not...
Not bragging, just refuting your claim I was poor.

Stop going off topic. The topic is not your poor spelling or my finances.
What I find interesting here (besides that my point has been made many times over) is that when people disagree, they tend to start taking shots at each other.

They speculate about what the other must really be like. They paint an ugly image of the opponent so they can create a mental image of a person who deserves to be wrong and needs to be educated or put in their place. They reason that the other is dense or irrational, illogical, or unintelligent. I have seen and read so many assumptions about others that I know to be otherwise, that it cracks me up...just an observation.

Whether you have agreed or disagreed with me, or somewhere in between, I believe in adult conversation where people don't have to resort to discrediting one another to make their points.

And BTW, I have no interest in NYr's character as a person or a male or female. I am only calling into question the legitimacy of the warning given and the last points issued to Dorthy_Monroe.
Not bragging, just refuting your claim I was poor.

Stop going off topic. The topic is not your poor spelling or my finances. Originally Posted by corona
Yes, my spelling is poor.

Yummy, corona's premise that his opinion should be considered above all others led him to take digs at everyone and everything from the get go. I let him have his emotional rants until I didn't. That simple.

Yes, your point has been made several times over.

Calling NYr's character into question I feel is essential to the argument. It goes to motive. It goes to past history with other members. And it goes to his competency. And it goes to how he will deal with members in future.
I feel you armature. Tit for tat tat tat tat tat tat... It was a general observation, not a condemnation.

I haven't done any amount of research to attest to NYr's character, so I remain neutral except where he issued points that were unwarranted. With my ADD, I don't have the attention span to look into a mod who was never on my radar to begin with. You have a longer history here on the Icks and have always been much better at seeing the bigger picture than I, so I appreciate that and all that you bring to the table.

Carry on as time permits.
With my ADD Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You mean your fixation on one topic.
Cuban is not a racial slur nor is it abusive. Originally Posted by armature
Context, Context, Context.
Context, Context, Context. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
in any context....its only racist if you want to be offended....im Italian American, call me whatever you want....gumba, dago, wop,...im American and my dad served in WW2 so yeah....im not offended......and kitty litter....if you quit posting stupid gifs and memes....it makes getting your sorry ass banned a lot harder......so quit being a bitch....post away
You mean your fixation on one topic. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
No, I mean my ADD (literally). When something doesn't peak my interest I have a very difficult time spending time on it. We'll save the signs, symptoms, and neurological abnormalities that pertain to persons with ADD for another thread.

I am highly interested in how the warning given to Dorthy lines up with the guidelines set up by the owners of the board.
It doesn't.
It doesn't at all. That's why NYr's non-conformance needs to be escalated up management's chain and the non-conformance needs to be reviewed.

And Tony's right. There is no context where Cuban is a slur.
It doesn't at all. That's why NYr's non-conformance needs to be escalated up management's chain and the non-conformance needs to be reviewed.

And Tony's right. There is no context where Cuban is a slur. Originally Posted by armature
Attached Images File Type: jpg Tattooed-Martha-Broken-Record-Ombre-Wall-Art-7.jpg (280.9 KB, 75 views)
. Originally Posted by corona
Back at 'cha.