YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

That made my head hurt.
Won't someone PLEASE think of the drunk blonde epileptic girls?!?!?!

You are killing them!!!!!
Ok I will think of her.

So No Invite for me to cook.
Feelings Hurt Originally Posted by DaChef
You should totally break in my kitchen. I have only used the microwave so far!
So when he said yummy yummy chicken what went through your mind? I wish someone would have snapped a pic of your facial expression lol.
So when he said yummy yummy chicken what went through your mind? I wish someone would have snapped a pic of your facial expression lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Lol...

Custom chicken just for me And my YUMMINESS! I had leftovers and ate it for two days...it was indeed very yummy
We need to go to Cafe Yummy on Bellaire! I think there is also a Yummy Kitchen or something to that.

Apparently you are part asian, all the yummy stuff is totally azn.

Yummy tour!
Its mothers day and all i want is an uninterrupted nap...apparently that's too much to ask!!!
This was in another forum...too funny!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Happy Mother's Day to you! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Thanks LV! It was a nice relaxing day for me. The oversized munchkin that lives with me presented me with a card and a bouquet of flowers . The card said something about me being encouraging and being the best munchkin keeper ever. I don't know about all that, but apparently the munchkins have no appreciation for booty sleep around here, or else I would have been able to take a nap. Cést la vie (spelling?)...

Meanwhile at the Y...

Yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed hanging some wall decor and am getting very excited about the look and feel of the Y as my awesome new incall. It is a very peaceful and relaxing place for me to escape to. I imagine what it would be like to live there and pretend I have a posh life surrounded by only beautiful things that munchkins cannot destroy...sigh...but at the end of the day I wouldn't trade in the munchkin life for anything.

I didn't get to see The Great Gatsby this weekend. I had too much going on. On a fun and positive note, I did get to attend a fundraising event and hang out with some friends. At the end of the night though, the REAL fun began...board games!

Hey, get your minds out of the gutter!

BTW, I am still accepting housewarming gifts for the new place. Beverages to stock the bar are appreciated always. Other things would be gift cards to places I can shop for decor and necessary supplies and toiletries.

Alright, that's plenty for the day. Kisses and licks to all my pervs and peeps!
I remembered one more thing that was quite funny...

So at the fundraiser, a friend introduced me to another lady (who happened to be gay). By this time of evening the lady had a few in her and was very happy...lol. After getting more comfortable with our group, she made it a point to repeatedly stress to my friend just how yummy I am. She had no idea about me and the hobby, but my friend and my group did. So we were all looking at each other trying not to crack up. Freaking hilarious! The lady really was a sweetheart though and it made me smile
Presenting....

The Y