Members You Miss...

guest091114-3

we need a thread for not missed
guest091114-3

we need a thread for not missed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Praise the F-ing lord. Best post you've made osd. There have been a few others I've been fond of two, but this surely stands out.
guest091114-3

we need a thread for not missed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Praise the F-ing lord. Best post you've made osd. There have been a few others I've been fond of two, but this surely stands out. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
OMG, what are we going to do now that he isn't around!!! Say it isn't so?
yes paul tell them how its done lol Originally Posted by guest091114-3
sometimes the self hanging is a plan and a fresh start

don't know in this case, but its so friggin hard to keep track now of whos who, but the pms from some give u the hints you need at times. Originally Posted by guest091114-3
maybe he wanted ban though.
some other areas are more strict real strict,
some other area much looser Imo

on we go though Originally Posted by guest091114-3
Wonder who his next incarnation will be....
Fuckin underachiever anyways... 3rd guy to guest today....
OMG, what are we going to do now that he isn't around!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
That answer is too obvious --- "on we go".
Are we sure he's not around?
Or maybe he just ran outa luck. It's destined to happen when you play games that require no skill.
I already don't miss guest091114-4.
Are we sure he's not around? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Or maybe he just ran outa luck. It's destined to happen when you play games that require no skill. Originally Posted by trojantide
I already don't miss guest091114-4. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Well one would have thought he would have learned from the ban. But hey, I guess you burn one to many bridges and shit is gonna come back to haunt ya. I hope for whatever reason everything is ok,
Well one would have thought he would have learned from the ban. But hey, I guess you burn one to many bridges and shit is gonna come back to haunt ya. I hope for whatever reason everything is ok, Originally Posted by rodeomann22
now why did marring or hiding from mother of his trick baby just come to mind.
errr joking I hope

(I really have no idea)
well I hope its not LE or blackmailed and he is in good health.
Otherwise get em girl, go for the support rather than be with.

btw:
#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

whatever why, it taint good.

so "moved on he go"
and we will not know why
OMG, what are we going to do now that he isn't around!!! Say it isn't so? Originally Posted by rodeomann22

Well one would have thought he would have learned from the ban. But hey, I guess you burn one to many bridges and shit is gonna come back to haunt ya. I hope for whatever reason everything is ok, Originally Posted by rodeomann22
dude

there is a "ban" - which is imposed by the mods - presumably for an infraction and there is also an "account disabled" which is self-imposed. his account is disabled. one would wonder what he learned in self exile.

you should know this - wondering why you would take cheap shots at a former participating member that cannot respond

I'm not condoning all his posts but he is entitled to his opinion - as are you. this is a hooker board. perhaps one shouldnt be so critical of fellow hobbyists. on the other hand, one could wallow at the trough

ijs
Originally Posted by MountainGoat
dude

there is a "ban" - which is imposed by the mods - presumably for an infraction and there is also an "account disabled" which is self-imposed. his account is disabled. one would wonder what he learned in self exile. Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Yes I am well aware of the way a ban vs account disabled, agree with osd, hope it isn't something le or possible blackmail related. We have gone back and forth a few times but most of it is harmless BS. Hope all is well with him, until he return, on we go

you should know this - wondering why you would take cheap shots at a former participating member that cannot respond

Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Because he's probably still here???
And he certainly CAN respond....