Clesed Thread Repository

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2528202

SMFH Originally Posted by jokacz
off for a 7 days of daty research ?
off for a 7 days of daty research ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So is that T7FTT? (Taking 7 days For The Team)

Yeh a person gives their opinion, from a position of authority. Then ends discussion. Whew

“The color of a woman's skin does not determine how they taste!

DD”
Actually, I am going to point out that there actually could be some scientific correlation of the color of anyone's skin and how they taste. That is because how you taste is directly related to what you eat.

Different ethnic groups tend to have similar skin color and also tend to eat food with similar flavors and spices, leading to body fluids with a distinct taste.

Just ask Deepika!
Xan you reopen the thread then??
Xan you reopen the thread then?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
ya

so I can post I rather white meat

just not that other white meat like pork
I don't like pork when it is presented as the other "white meat" - I only like pink pork like Ham and Sausage and Bacon. Pork chops are too dense for me.

I'm not reopening the other thread. It was fraught with danger, LOL.
They're all pink on the inside.
They're all pink on the inside. Originally Posted by Meredeath
And tasty in their own special way.
And tasty in their own special way. Originally Posted by B Three
Well, lets just say that some are tastier than others : )
Well, lets just say that some are tastier than others : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
tastier good or bad depending on ones taste

hay

some like fresh fish.

others may like the bolder rotting in sun that has more taste if one can take it without barfing
I have heard of one guy had ta sell his ride for new wheels after the panties came off

you love everything progressive left till it bites you

you may get what you ask for
Actually, I am going to point out that there actually could be some scientific correlation of the color of anyone's skin and how they taste. That is because how you taste is directly related to what you eat. Originally Posted by B Three
So, by your logic, an Asian woman should have a distinct taste of rice and/ or soy sauce. Again, by your logic ONLY. A pussy that smells and tastes fishy, means that the individual must've eaten some sort of fish recently, CORRECT????????
So, by your logic, an Asian woman should have a distinct taste of rice and/ or soy sauce. Again, by your logic ONLY. A pussy that smells and tastes fishy, means that the individual must've eaten some sort of fish recently, CORRECT???????? Originally Posted by mad469s
WTF ya never been to a amp near a fish shop and one that's not ?