Random Thoughts

You know it's a good workout when you can wring the sweat out your shirt like a wet rag.
found some awesome ginger chews.
Attached Images File Type: png Updated-Chimes-Original-Ginger-Chews-Delightful.png (352.8 KB, 354 views)
Where did you find them.

For those that like licorice, try Scottie Dogs. Ten times better than Twizzler or Red Vine Black Licorice. Have them at Walmart
World Market in Tulsa
World Market in Tulsa Originally Posted by twobullhunglow
They sell some pretty awesome cocoa mix.
It's too bad we don't have any Asian providers (that I know of). I'm not one of those "yellow fever" guys, but I happily see ladies of every ethnicity and I've never spent time with a lady of Asian heritage so it feels like there's a hole of sorts in the portfolio of providers I've spent time with. Gotta catch 'em all! Maybe one of these days.
It's too bad we don't have any Asian providers (that I know of). I'm not one of those "yellow fever" guys, but I happily see ladies of every ethnicity and I've never spent time with a lady of Asian heritage so it feels like there's a hole of sorts in the portfolio of providers I've spent time with. Gotta catch 'em all! Maybe one of these days. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Amelia at PDH is Asian.
Amelia at PDH is Asian. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Is she still there? I don't see her listed anymore.
Is she still there? I don't see her listed anymore. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I'm not sure, actually. I haven't checked their site out in awhile.
People don't understand my ability to ignore them for years. I prefer to live in silence anyway. Perfect solitude
What's the point of having a work laptop when I can't access the VPN to work from the comfort of my own home?
That feeling of apprehension when you want to post an ISO but you're afraid you'll only get negative responses to it
People don't understand my ability to ignore them for years. I prefer to live in silence anyway. Perfect solitude Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I understand. Like many here on the board, I'm in a profession where I am regularly criticized. I have the ability to ignore it and that frustrates the hell out of those who put it forth. It truly just doesn't bother me.
Once again I find myself perplexed after an unexpected text greeting from a provider and then radio silence following my near-instantaneous reply. Odd.
I honestly don't get all the desire for MPs / AMPs. I mean, I guess it's a cheap HJ. I would just not feel comfortable in one.