Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

YOU are the sites resident fag, as evidenced by your posts here woomby. As I and others have repeatedly shown YOUR previous posts where YOU proclaim your gayness and swishy walking lifestyle ! Keep deflecting woomby. We all see YOUR lying liberal swishy walking ass for what YOU are ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They are shocking statements, for the idiots like you. And they work, as evidenced by your continued frothing at the mouth about all things gloryhole. You are gay.
Damn gay rey look at all the posts on this page you are talking that fag shit. You are really into the life, why don't you guys get a room? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He is more knowledgeable about the gay lifestyle than RuPaul. He continues to show himself for what he really is, post after post. He knows that it's absolute bullshit, but he's so fucking gay that he can't help but go on and on. He's like a broken fucking faggot record. All gloryholes, all the time. Surprise us Geytardo, show us you got something other than your love for the dong rattling around in that empty head of yours. I doubt it.
You're the one Wking for him EKIM ! Maybe you and woomby should get a room ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Third graders come up with better comebacks than this.
Third graders come up with better comebacks than this. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's why a preschooler like you will never be able to come up with anything near as good !
....show us you got something other than your love for the dong rattling around in that empty head of yours. I doubt it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
DAAYYUUM!

Is the sewer rat prattling on about his "love for the dong" again?

Haven't we heard all this before?

I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

It's ok for you to be gay, woomby.

No need to keep reminding us of your "love for the dong". Try to be comfortable with who you are.
Pissant sighting!

I think he kind of fancies WombRaider, don't you?
http://gotnews.com/breaking-here-are...enthood-tapes/

Meanwhile the hacker Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer has torrented the rest of the tapes for your viewing displeasure.

Weev writes:

Charles C. Johnson acquired all the Planned Parenthood videos, in defiance of a federal court order to censor them. I’ve put them on YouTube and torrent (please help seed on latter). For those of you that have the stomach for watching hours of very kosher women gleefully discussing baby meat, here’s the YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hf...AbxxHK&index=2

• WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by WTF

Stop... Originally Posted by Wakeup
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
king of farts!