Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

So the new Avengers movie cast Ultron as the villain? After the clip of Thanos at the end of the first movie, I was hoping that he would be in this one. Originally Posted by DJinn
Apparently he is going to be in the third movie, from what I read? I guess evil robots are easier to market, although with no Giant/Ant Man or Wasp in the prior movies, it will be interesting how they explain the Ultron connection effectively.
Apparently he is going to be in the third movie, from what I read? I guess evil robots are easier to market, although with no Giant/Ant Man or Wasp in the prior movies, it will be interesting how they explain the Ultron connection effectively. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Maybe that's how they plan on introducing them, so there's more traction / interest for an Ant Man movie.
Shingeki no Kyojin episode 16 disappointed me. I know they are pacing at 1- 1 1/2 chapters per episode, but this one was pure filler. No character development. Nothing added to the story. Connie crying like a bitch. Jean being a blunt ass. Mikasa riding Eren's dick, & Armin getting called a smart weakling. Score it 2/5 grading on a curve.

Pic 1- Guy looks constipated
Pic 2- Erwin fails at reverse psychology
Pic 3- Someone laid a finger on Mikasa's Butterfinger
Pic 4- Gratuitous lineup shot.
Firefly marathon on SCI channel all day
omg, I have never seen some many ppl in need of a slap!
  • Kili
  • 07-28-2013, 04:50 PM
houston >< i cant believe they stole Dwight Howard
houston >< i cant believe they stole Dwight Howard Originally Posted by Kili

omg, I have never seen some many ppl in need of a slap! Originally Posted by Feipo817
Maybe that's how they plan on introducing them, so there's more traction / interest for an Ant Man movie. Originally Posted by theCFE
I just googled this up and apparently they are changing Ultron's origin (possibly to be created by IM). No Pyms, but adding Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch...
I know Pokemon is old but this is still funny as hell.
Ash is such a douche anyway.

So I'm just gonna throw out a couple of topics & see it any stick to the wall.

Kick-Ass 2 will be out soon. Thoughts???
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I enjoyed the first movie quite a bit, even with Nick Cage being Nick Cage.

I assume the second movie will be fun as well.

Ah, man. i would love to get wasted in a TROn bar.
Still haven't seen the latest TRON movie even though we have Tron: Legacy queued up on the NetFlix queue so we should probably remedy that.

Then there is the upcoming Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series. They need some kickass characters/agents so they won't need to bribe Hawkeye for walk on roles throughout the series. I hope this show isn't littered with Stark/Capt just left or "Hey, what ya up to?" "Tracking Banner?" jokes. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Isn't Coleson supposed to be in this one?

Cosplay crossover win.
Only hilarity can ensue.
So the new Avengers movie cast Ultron as the villain? After the clip of Thanos at the end of the first movie, I was hoping that he would be in this one. Originally Posted by DJinn
Maybe that's how they plan on introducing them, so there's more traction / interest for an Ant Man movie. Originally Posted by theCFE
I just googled this up and apparently they are changing Ultron's origin (possibly to be created by IM). No Pyms, but adding Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch... Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Without Pym and Wasp, Ultron seemed kind of weird to me. And of course, will they do the creepy Jocasta thing?

If they do an Ant-Man / Giant-Man movie, they better have Pym hose down the Wasp with bug spray a la the Ultimates!

Quicksilver / Scarlet Witch would be weird too given their mutant / Magneto connections.
Rewatching Season 4 of the Venture Bros. Man, I forget how awesome Henchman 21 gets in this season. As always, Dr. Mrs. the Monarch is ridiculously hot.
this is the hottest damn cosplay ever...!