Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

People sneaking in behind the porty potties with fake id's and mustaches....
People sneaking in behind the porty potties with fake id's and mustaches.... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Probably same damn hippies that was sneaking into Woodstock.
This the guy?

Maybe her?

• BDD
  • 06-24-2015, 05:07 AM
Overturned bans happen all the time... LM is nowhere near the first for that. ijs Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I believe WU even has one from way back when. I recall him saying he was once banned for a few hours, appealed to St. C. and the Mod was overruled. I don't have time to find the post right now. If I am incorrect I am sure he will provide 1000 lashes with a wet spaghetti noodle.
  • Seedy
  • 06-27-2015, 05:01 PM
You guys running this thread are fucking slipping... Lol
^^^^^ Big time.....
I miss my banned shit talking friend.
You guys running this thread are fucking slipping... Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
Seedy.... That's an oxymoron ... They are jacking off...
FTFY

Seedy.... That's an oxymoron ... They are jacking each other off... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Wow, this one hasn't died yet? Amazing!
Ive always wondered.... how many points must one accumulate to be banned? Ive always been curious but couldnt find the guidelines in all the obvious places .
Ive always wondered.... how many points must one accumulate to be banned? Ive always been curious but couldnt find the guidelines in all the obvious places . Originally Posted by Kay2Day
20 Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Ty sir
Damn 20 i think the most ive had active was 1 .. i need to step it up a bit lol
You guys do seem to have alot more bans than other areas but you guys are by far the most entertaining and most awesome section on eccie by a long shot i must admit
Ty sir
Damn 20 i think the most ive had active was 1 .. i need to step it up a bit lol
You guys do seem to have alot more bans than other areas but you guys are by far the most entertaining and most awesome section on eccie by a long shot i must admit Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Be careful about going by answers from people who might not know what they are talking about.

The number is 25.
She would have been safe then......
Ive always wondered.... how many points must one accumulate to be banned? Ive always been curious but couldnt find the guidelines in all the obvious places . Originally Posted by Kay2Day
It's 25 but...

Spiceitup before those 5 points be like