SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

this would be like Obama news press conference ... feeling sick reporter

woof woof
woof woof Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
- english please

- seem like cjohnny54 still don't have his money
WOOF WOOF!!!
Lost on everyone, apparently.
WOOF WOOF!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

this is reply to cjohnny54 post on the other website

that would be HELL BOY on his dad fishing boat in deep water with a small AC ... and the insulation technque of double layer windows for insulation purpose

saw him stilll driving around town without his money ... look like he still using is parent money ... that was TRILLIONS
this is reply to cjohnny54 post on the other website

that would be HELL BOY on his dad fishing boat in deep water with a small AC ... and the insulation technque of double layer windows for insulation purpose

saw him stilll driving around town without his money ... look like he still using is parent money ... that was TRILLIONS Originally Posted by T_H_O_R

^^^^

bahahaha
^^^^

bahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
lol

owwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooo ooooo!!!!!
only a sentence, now what do you thing?

It also call a undercover thief job ... been going on for a long time.

Whore did it in middle school - > college and want to make a business out of it.
It went from sex trade to taxes.
Uncle Sam want his taxes for his/her over price Sport Stadium.

peeping tom without a search warrant
near the water ... peeping tom con wo/man 21 ... do you know you sleeping
just saw cjohnny54 driving around town ...look like he still don't have his money ... and their is NO O ... INSURANCE ... their no CON/REACH AROUND

oink oink.. cjohnny has pigged out
T_H_O_R are you by any chance related to Fancylady? ..... Most of her posts don't make any sense either .....
T_H_O_R are you by any chance related to Fancylady? ..... Most of her posts don't make any sense either ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

That woman is something else.

OP ... if you'd like someone to discuss this topic with (I think you want to discuss unhealthy food for kids) PM me for my sons grandmothers number. That's all the fuck that woman wants to talk about. The poison I feed my toddler. Annoys the shit out of me.
What the hell is this thread about?

LOL and confused.