Eccie's Official Booty Thread

Keep trying !!! I've seen it in-person but I'd like to see it again
Will someone please tell me why my photos keep getting removed from my posts on this thread?

I've gone over all the photo rules and I don't seem to be breaking any. A little help, please?

Will someone please tell me why my photos keep getting removed from my posts on this thread?

I've gone over all the photo rules and I don't seem to be breaking any. A little help, please?

Originally Posted by Debra Hollander
It's because you are so HOT they burn up the page

Your photos aren't being removed, you aren't posting them correctly so they don't show up
Your photos aren't being removed, you aren't posting them correctly so they don't show up Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

I'm sorry but I don't think that's the case. I posted them and they appeared but then later they were gone.

I posted them the same way as I did in my weekly updates, which are still visible. I'll keep trying, though!
Very nice Debra! Well worth the wait. You should consider touring North Dakota!
TouchDown
Very nice Debra! Well worth the wait. You should consider touring North Dakota! Originally Posted by heavyraidersfan
Thank you! I've received many requests so I've already looked into it and I'm sorry but that doesn't work for me.
Thank you for adding your beautiful booty to the thread Debra!