Hottest Providers 20-35

Adding two blondes,Versace & BlissDFW. In alphabetical order after the first five.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Starrluvesyou
3. Pretty_Mia
4. Jasmine Loves Dallas
5. Journeedior
6. Allegra Hope
7. Blissdfw
8. Dallas Bella
9. Janae Love
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Leslie@nn
13. Mackenzie
14. Marie St Claire
15. Maya15
16. Monicalaloca
17. Sierra Sinclair
18. Sunflower Abbie
19. Tiffany Tyler
20. Versace
21. Winter Kay Originally Posted by adav8s28
Is Juici Jay still around? I always wanted to meet her.

I second Versace in your list. She‘s one of the few where she’s as hot as she is pretty. Add in that shes also just a really cool chick to hang out with and it’s a win/win/win. (The mysterious and elusive triple win.)
Yes. Is she now this Olivia Hansen? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Olivia Hansen and Amber Monroe are indeed one and the same. She was much hotter pre-baby based on pics, but that’s my opinion. (Toned pre-baby, thick post-baby.) She’s not someone I would ever see though, pre or post baby, with all her limitations so I can’t comment on how well photos match to real life.
I believe Monicalaloca isn’t providing anymore, and there are a few on there that you may want to check their age for the bracket. Originally Posted by 2xH3Lix
If there is someone who you think is over 35 send me an IM and I will research it. Monicalaloca has had some big chunks of time in between her posting on OH2. She may be taking a break or left the hobby, I am not sure.
Is Juici Jay still around? I always wanted to meet her.

I second Versace in your list. She‘s one of the few where she’s as hot as she is pretty. Add in that shes also just a really cool chick to hang out with and it’s a win/win/win. (The mysterious and elusive triple win.) Originally Posted by Bugnutter
The Eccie profile for Juici Jay is still up. She has not logged in for a while.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=331432

Glad you like the addition of Versace. She's an attractive girl for sure.
Olivia Hansen and Amber Monroe are indeed one and the same. She was much hotter pre-baby based on pics, but that’s my opinion. (Toned pre-baby, thick post-baby.) She’s not someone I would ever see though, pre or post baby, with all her limitations so I can’t comment on how well photos match to real life. Originally Posted by Bugnutter
I agree with you. She is not a good candidate for the list.
Adding two blondes from OH2 Jordan Texas Tech & Lo Katz. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Pretty_Mia
3. Jasmine Loves Dallas
4. Journeedior
5. Allegra Hope
6. Blissdfw
7. Dallas Bella
8. Janae Love
9. Jordan Texas Tech
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Leslie@nn
13. Lo Katz
14. Mackenzie
15. Marie St Claire
16. Maya15
17. Sierra Sinclair
18. Sunflower Abbie
19. Tiffany Tyler
20. Versace
21. Winter Kay
Adding one blonde from OH2 Sammie.Sweets. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Pretty_Mia
3. Jasmine Loves Dallas
4. Journeedior
5. Allegra Hope
6. Blissdfw
7. Dallas Bella
8. Janae Love
9. Jordan Texas Tech
10. Juici Jay
11. KatherynLust
12. Leslie@nn
13. Lo Katz
14. Mackenzie
15. Marie St Claire
16. Maya15
17. Sammie.Sweets
18. Sierra Sinclair
19. Sunflower Abbie
20. Tiffany Tyler
21. Versace
22. Winter Kay
I believe Monicalaloca isn’t providing anymore, and there are a few on there that you may want to check their age for the bracket. Originally Posted by 2xH3Lix
Monicalaloca is back. She posted in yesterday's (6-10-23) OH2's "Red Hot Zone - Daily Ads". I thought she would come back eventually.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128139%3B

If you are still looking for her, you should be able to find her now.
30+ is the best demo for women, for get providers. There are a plethora of intelligent, attractive, meat loving women who know what they want. Providers are for a change of pace for spare loads
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2023, 08:04 PM
30s are a good age for women, still youthful and don't play many games, at least the ones that mature
30+ is the best demo for women, for get providers. There are a plethora of intelligent, attractive, meat loving women who know what they want. Providers are for a change of pace for spare loads Originally Posted by Blavish
What you say maybe true, I don't see the hobby going away anytime soon.
Adding one brunet & one blonde from OH2 Camella_Love,Khloie Raye. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Pretty_Mia
3. Jasmine Loves Dallas
4. Journeedior
5. Allegra Hope
6. Blissdfw
7. Carmella_Love
8. Dallas Bella
9. Janae Love
10. Jordan Texas Tech
11. Juici Jay
12. Kathernlust
13. Khloie Raye
14. Leslie@nn
15. Lo Katz
16. Mackenzie
17. Marie St Claire
18. Sierra Sinclair
19. Sunflower Abbie
20. Tiffany Tyler
21. Versace
22. Winter Kay
20-35 is the ideal age group for providers
Me! Lol
Me! Lol Originally Posted by StephanieHepburn
You were on the list in Post #663. At that time Dallas was your primary location. Once you relocated to Calif you were taken off the list. The list is basically for ladies whose primary location is Dallas or at least tour in Dallas regularly.