The News in Political cartoons.

1-13-2022, according to the link the urls on those dates expired. meaning no cartoons are shown. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

blame marky zuckerburger. they came from fagbook so i'm sure he told his Indian IT sensors to remove them
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
was this a facebook image? well looks like it expired.
was this a facebook image? well looks like it expired. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i posted a tranche of images from a fagbook group. they all disappeared. things get taken down on the interwebs. just look at 90% of ecky9.5k's images.
fagbook? lol
the war dates are not accurate regarding U.S.A. involvement. thats an error on the cartoonist part.

WWI ... 1917 - 1918
WWII .. 1941 - 1945
vietnam 1963 - 1973 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The wars in question did not start when the US entered them. All three actually started earlier.

For example, the Vietnam War started when the Frogs got their butts kicked at Dien Bien Phu, in '59. The US did not send advisors until a few years later.

WW2 started in Europe, in about '39. The US did not enter the war until right after Japan hit Pearl Harbor, in '41. It was clear all through 1941, from magazines published at the time, that the US was preparing to enter the war, but it was not clear when that would be. (I did this bit of research informally myself, when I was in school, reading back issues of Popular Science Magazine.)
The wars in question did not start when the US entered them. All three actually started earlier.

For example, the Vietnam War started when the Frogs got their butts kicked at Dien Bien Phu, in '59. The US did not send advisors until a few years later.

WW2 started in Europe, in about '39. The US did not enter the war until right after Japan hit Pearl Harbor, in '41. It was clear all through 1941, from magazines published at the time, that the US was preparing to enter the war, but it was not clear when that would be. (I did this bit of research informally myself, when I was in school, reading back issues of Popular Science Magazine.) Originally Posted by Sidewinder
right... the war started earlier without american involvment.

as I wrote, the cartoonist made an error in his cartoon on when america got involved.

technically speaking, the war actually started in summer of 1941 when FDR initiated the U.S. Navy into a secret atlantic war against the german navy uboats attacking british ships.
Nice cartoons, boys.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your man-love fixation is disturbing and possibly revealing .....
I have to issue a correction to the correction; my uncle was captured in Vietnam by the Viet Cong in 1961. I won't give more information because of the idiots of the left but he spent a short time as a POW as the VC wanted to show JFK that they could be reasonable. That is after executing on member of the squad and allowing another to die of his wounds. The US was involved in Vietnam before 1963. We also had people in World War I before the declaration of war by Wilson. See Lafayette Escadrille. Americans fighting for France. Or the Flying Tigers in China. Americans fighting against the Japanese.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
your man-love fixation is disturbing and possibly revealing ..... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Possibly? He’s really into to fat guys. Go figure.
Originally Posted by oeb11

Install new machines

That produce new results