NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I would trade next year's #1 pick for Flaco, Eli and maybe Stafford if you can wash the Detroit off of him. Stafford is marginal, he is playing very poorly right now. I doubt if Flaco or Eli would be available for that price however.

This thread is now a bye week!!! Out.
Sorry, no way I would want the Texans go and try to acquire Glass Stafford.
The Fat General McLain Tweeted tonight that McNair said he would evaluate everyone at the end is the season, including Rick Smith and Bill O'Brien. But who is going to evaluate the owner
What has this owner done that every other NFL owner hasn't?
Thoughts on the rest of the season:

Bengals - loss
Jets - toss up, win if we get Geno
Saints - toss up
Bills - win
Patriots - loss
Colts - toss up
Titans - win
Jaguars - win
If Mariota comes back in time I don't see us winning against the Titans. It's quite possible to beat the Jets with or without Fitz just because the coaches know him.
With or without Mariota, there o-line is almost as bad as ours had been.
Ok tell me again why the Texans passed on Derrick Carr and based on the Titans vs Saints I don't think the Texans beat the Titans the second time around
Thoughts on the rest of the season:

Bengals - loss
Jets - toss up, win if we get Geno
Saints - toss up
Bills - win
Patriots - loss
Colts - toss up
Titans - win
Jaguars - win Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
I see 7 straight losses with maybe a win against the Jags
I don't like that draft at the moment. If they wanted a linebacker they should have got Mack. If they wanted Clowney they should be running a 4-3.

https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/...64445419978752

They needed a QB tho, but them choices was probably too confusing. All those other possibles aren't doing so hot. The Carr name probably didn't help for the small minded.
If the player is making noise as a Gamecock be sure that McNair will draft them regardless. I was never on the BoB bandwagon either. There was better options at the time and the chance of getting someone better still is.
Got a text message that the Clown is unlikely to play on MNF. His career sack total remains at 1. Wow!!!!

Also saw a rumor that the Texans are interested in Mathew Stafford if Detroit goes a different direction. I wonder how much we would have to give up to get him? Based on his play this year and he is on my fantasy football team, the answer is "NOT VERY FUCKING MUCH"!!!!!.
On the radio today they were talking how the Cowboys have waved QB Kellen Moore. Mallett was suppose to fly in to meet and sign. He missed the flight and the Cowboys resigned Moore the next day
He was the same at Arkansas
On the radio today they were talking how the Cowboys have waved QB Kellen Moore. Mallett was suppose to fly in to meet and sign. He missed the flight and the Cowboys resigned Moore the next day Originally Posted by BigLouie
LMMFAO!!!!

Why is Mallett even wanting to play football? He's a muthafuckin' idiot!!