NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

On the radio today they were talking how the Cowboys have waved QB Kellen Moore. Mallett was suppose to fly in to meet and sign. He missed the flight and the Cowboys resigned Moore the next day Originally Posted by BigLouie
I can't find a link. Was that just a joke?
I can't find a link. Was that just a joke? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Friday when I was going to lunch on 610 they were talking about it
That has to be a joke with the punchline because there's nothing about Dallas or any team being interested in Mallett.
  • Satin
  • 11-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Well it seems there are some reports that our College Coach, BoB, is interested in going back to where he should be anyway- coaching college. He seems to be interested in the Maryland job.

I hope he does so we can get a real coach. It's just a matter of time for this guy...
Today must be Upset Day. Packers lose to the Lions at home. Broncos are getting blown the fuck out at home 29-0 by the Chiefs(Peyton gets the all-time passing yardage record but is playing so bad that Kubiak had to bench him). And the Giants seem to be giving the Patriots an issue or two.

Just imaging if the Texans make it hard for the Bengals tomorrow...............

Man who the fuck am I fooling?? Bengals are gonna beat the shit outta the Texans and remain undefeated!
B-b-b-ut Hoyer is 2-0 as a starter against the Bengals?
That has to be a joke with the punchline because there's nothing about Dallas or any team being interested in Mallett. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Mallett is from Arkansas. That's the connection if there is to be one. Jones just cut their starting back so McFadden(Arkansas) can be the starter

Well it seems there are some reports that our College Coach, BoB, is interested in going back to where he should be anyway- coaching college. He seems to be interested in the Maryland job.

I hope he does so we can get a real coach. It's just a matter of time for this guy... Originally Posted by Satin
I'm with ya'. I kinda hope BoB takes the Maryland job so we can have a full shake up. It's pretty evident that BoB belongs in the college ranks.

Surely Smith will be gone regardless...Won't he????

Mark my words...If BoB leaves, there will be a ground swell of support for Tom fucking Herman. I can see it coming now.

Surely to Tebow McNair won't be that stupid and will finally fork out the money for a real NFL head coach and a GM with an eye for real talent.
Can't see the Texans hanging with the Bengals tonight, Texans can't stop the run or cover anybody. Cincy has too many weapons.

Any given Sunday however. Who would have thought the fucking Lions could beat the Pack?? Wow.

Cincy is probably very full of themselves right now, but I just think the Texans are truly shitty.

Fucking Rick Smith better be mother fucking cock sucking ass beatin fucking gone after this year!!
Nope,
Nothing points to this being the Texans Sunday. I don't expect Cincy will take the Texans lightly after what the they've done to them the last few years. They'll be prepared and looking for revenge.

Dalton gets the ball out to his receivers second quickest in the league this year. Texans are horrible against QBs that can do that. It takes Watt out of the game.
Texans need to press in coverage, whether it's zone or man, to stop the quick passes and get some turnovers but I'm not sure they have the athletes to do it.
Hell, they can't even cover a tight end unless Johnson is on him. It wouldn't surprise me if Eifert gets three scores tonight.

Offensively, they've got to take shots downfield early and hit on them to loosen up that defense. Three yards and a cloud of dust ain't gonna cut it.
Mallett is from Arkansas. That's the connection if there is to be one. Jones just cut their starting back so McFadden(Arkansas) can be the starter Originally Posted by boardman
"He missed the flight..." like what he did for the Miami game...

Just from being a local who played football I can and will never respect anything Katy Tiger related. Hope the worst for Dalton with all sincerity.
Just announced that Case will be starting QB for Rams
How bout them Texans!!!!!

Beating Cincy on the road....
  • xtrem
  • 11-16-2015, 09:40 PM
How bout them Texans!!!!!

Beating Cincy on the road.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Very well done by the Texans.
Amd welcome back Charles James
Worst thing that could have happened...