Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

^fetish for lactating women,,,heh.
WW.. You need to get a life ....
WW,,,,xoxo,,,,Blad,,,can you make a decision. Heh
Got it now
but you still felt like a butthurt loser, waiting on a hooktard that was laughing at your ass! which is why you haunt any post about her even now......pathetic Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Wow could you be a bigger parrot?
Do you cut and paste or just take short hand and type?

Unless.........
Wow could you be a bigger parrot?
Do you cut and paste or just take short hand and type?

Unless......... Originally Posted by rduke4923
Could you be a bigger BUTTHURT FUCKTARD?

BTW I told Gina to delete my account Ive said this many times..

I also told you to read my showcase and follow directions and you failed to do so which left you standing on the corner of cross streets thinking we had an appointment... But that's a personal problem and its been more than 5 months and you still can't let it go but that's also not my problem..

Asking you what you consider yourself on this board isn't irrevalant if you are also asking the same question...

I also told you to read my showcase and follow directions and you failed to do so which left you standing on the corner of cross streets thinking we had an appointment... But that's a personal problem and its been more than 5 months and you still can't let it go but that's also not my problem..

Asking you what you consider yourself on this board isn't irrevalant if you are also asking the same question... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I know how hard this is for you dear so I will take it slow.
I was "told" by the tailed one what I was on this board.
Since He was handing out classifications I asked him to turn
His powers of observation on himself. That is the one and only reason
I would ask such a hanging curve of a question.

Are you still with me dear? Take a aspirin it will help.

Ok part two, you can rest in a minute.
How I perceive myself here does not matter.
How you act in sessions determines if a girl gives you a referral
Or will see you again

I know this will shock you but there are load mouth hooktards
Who wouldn't know reality if it bit them in the ass. I know
Shocking right?

Ok I know you are exhausted go grab your sterno and settle in for the night.

Asking you what you consider yourself on this board isn't irrevalant if you are also asking the same question... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Just snapped to the fact that I did not address your first point.
After you apologized I told you it was water under the bridge and I would not
Bring it up again. I have stayed true to this statement and have not brought
It up, however if you or a DMWK did I responded.

To conclude you came back, denied you were back and now are back on your back.
Read that one again dear it gets funnier each time.
Just snapped to the fact that I did not address your first point.
After you apologized I told you it was water under the bridge and I would not
Bring it up again. I have stayed true to this statement and have not brought
It up, however if you or a DMWK did I responded.

To conclude you came back, denied you were back and now are back on your back.
Read that one again dear it gets funnier each time. Originally Posted by rduke4923
You know what's funnier you standing at the corner of cross streets thinking we had an appointment...

You can't swallow the fact that you can't see me

Get over it you don't see other tards Ive denied following me around making an ass out of there selves just shows how old you really are which is 5... I'm not your mommy stop following me around for a tit you can't ever have..
You know what's funnier you standing at the corner of cross streets thinking we had an appointment... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

WHOA>>> Hold the phuck up! How funny this is depends on how long he waited... so how long?

You know what's funnier you standing at the corner of cross streets thinking we had an appointment...

You can't swallow the fact that you can't see me

Get over it you don't see other tards Ive denied following me around making an ass out of there selves just shows how old you really are which is 5... I'm not your mommy stop following me around for a tit you can't ever have.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Keep singing the same tune till hell freezes over but you apologized
For how you acted. That PM will stay in my inbox forever just for when I need
A giggle.
Damn that must burn knowing that you fucked up and actually sent it.
.......Stuff...... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy, there are multiple different careers that pay decent but which do not require a degree. In a lot of them, you can work for yourself and be your own boss.

You can take some online and home training to be a bookkeeper. I know a lady who is a mobile notary who makes ok money. Being a notary is like a eight hour class or something silly like that. There are lots of different choices.

In all seriousness, I don't think being a provider is good for you.