Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Im relatively new here, ..... Originally Posted by shanm
You are just "new" everywhere. That's why you should remain on the bench.
  • DSK
  • 03-04-2015, 05:40 AM
You mean the argument over whether you are a queer or a tranny? So which is it, shammylicker?

Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't understand why we prosecuted "Baghdad Bob" for being a spokesman for the government. I thought he was hilarious!!!
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 09:59 AM
You are just "new" everywhere. That's why you should remain on the bench. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's the matter cocklover, tired of getting your ass handed to you? don't worry, puts you right in league with your butt buddies.
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 10:07 AM
You mean the argument over whether you are a queer or a tranny? So which is it, shammylicker?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Hahaha It's fucking hysterical watching you trip over yourself lustyFAGGOT.

For your sake, I'll edit my statement.

"IB Wanker and his trusty sidekick, lustyfaggot, were defeated in reasoned argument. After they had stretched the truth to the size of lusty's mom's underwear, it actually burst and they were exposed for the liars and idiots they were. After that, they were left alone to argue about who gets to say the last word. Essentially: To share the spoils of war when there are none. Legend says that even today you can see them bickering and arguing like only two senile old farts can."

There, how's that?

BTW That's a good picture of Lusty-fag Sr. Was this before or after he graduated from Jihad school?
Was this before or after he graduated from Jihad school? Originally Posted by shanm
If I am not mistaken, that was during the actual graduation ceremony!
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 10:28 AM
If I am not mistaken, that was during the actual graduation ceremony! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're right Tex! Seems to be giving the valedictorian speech right there!
"IB Wanker and his trusty sidekick, lustyfaggot, were defeated in reasoned argument. After they had stretched the truth to the size of lusty's mom's underwear, it actually burst and they were exposed for the liars and idiots they were. After that, they were left alone to argue about who gets to say the last word. Essentially: To share the spoils of war when there are none. Legend says that even today you can see them bickering and arguing like only two senile old farts can."

There, how's that?

BTW That's a good picture of Lusty-fag Sr. Was this before or after he graduated from Jihad school? Originally Posted by shanm

That's so lame it didn't even get a faint chuckle out of me. For someone who claims to watch Stewart and Colbert, your humor sucks.

Back to our original argument - are you a queer or a tranny? Oh wait, I think we're making the same mistake IB did in post #679. It's not either/or! It's both!

No need to argue the question anymore. We're both right!

Hahaha It's fucking hysterical watching you trip over yourself lustyFAGGOT.

For your sake, I'll edit my statement.

There, how's that?

BTW That's a good picture of Lusty-fag Sr. Was this before or after he graduated from Jihad school?
Originally Posted by shanm
Your memory is as faulty as your intellect, shamman. It was you who had your argument shredded and shoved up your ignorantly stupid ass, shamman.

• shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 10:42 AM
That's so lame it didn't even get a faint chuckle out of me. For someone who claims to watch Stewart and Colbert, your humor sucks. Back to my original question - are you a queer or a tranny? Oh wait, I think I am making the same mistake IB did in post #679. In your case it's not either/or! It's both!

. Originally Posted by lustylad

For someone who claims to be the ultimate authority on humor, you seem a complete amateur, Lustyfag. I mean, queers and trannys? Aren't these the same jokes your classmates have used on you since you were in the third grade? (Which is weird because you were actually home-schooled).
You are just "new" everywhere. That's why you should remain on the bench. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The libtards on this board have no bench. Their starting team is weaker than our 3rd stringers. They have to keep playing until they collapse. I've actually tried to help level the playing field by pointing shammytard and undercunt to old threads when they try to hijack this one. Sorta like handing over the game films from the libtards' big losses last season. But they're too lazy and stupid to view the films. So we have to beat them all over again running the same plays we did last season. It gets kind of tiresome.
The libtards on this board have no bench. Their starting team is weaker than our 3rd stringers. They have to keep playing until they collapse. I've actually tried to help level the playing field by pointing shammytard and undercunt to old threads when they try to hijack this one. Sorta like handing over the game films from the libtards' big losses last season. But they're too lazy and stupid to view the films. So we have to beat them all over again running the same plays we did last season. It gets kind of tiresome. Originally Posted by lustylad
Only thing you're beating is your dickmeat. And those old dick skinners must get tired of that noodle.
So .. show me ONE instance of Obama visiting an Islamic institution and doing the same thing.

You CAN'T.

and finally .. to equate Constitutional separation of Church and State in Government to demanding that an institution's main religious tenants be hidden is the height of your stupidity. Congratulations. You have nowhere else to go but downhill sport.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're the one making the claim. Burden of proof is on YOU. Like the rest of your fanatics, you don't get the separation clause either. Government can't be seen to choose one religion over another. I know that pains your little Christian heart but tough shit.
  • shanm
  • 03-04-2015, 12:47 PM
The libtards on this board have no bench. Their starting team is weaker than our 3rd stringers. They have to keep playing until they collapse. I've actually tried to help level the playing field by pointing shammytard and undercunt to old threads when they try to hijack this one. Sorta like handing over the game films from the libtards' big losses last season. But they're too lazy and stupid to view the films. So we have to beat them all over again running the same plays we did last season. It gets kind of tiresome. Originally Posted by lustylad

Please don't try to use analogies Lustytard. Brain cells die after all, and you can't afford to lose the only two you have.

Besides, if this was football, you'd be Penn state. and the only thing you'd be beating would be *Staff Edit - JCM.
Please don't try to use analogies Lustytard. Brain cells die after all, and you can't afford to lose the only two you have.

Besides, if this was football, you'd be Penn state. and the only thing you'd be beating would be [forbidden topic].
Originally Posted by shanm

Your insults are as lame as your messiah's foreign policy. Is that the 4th or 5th time you used the 2 brain cells insult? So clever. You desperately need some new material if you expect to deflect attention while you are getting your butt fucked here every time you try to debate. By the way, noobietard, there are certain topics that will get you banned here. You really should try to be careful and keep your proclivities to yourself.
This entire thread is a waste of time. president Obama is not a Muslim. Truth is, he's nothing.

Sure, he claimed to be a Methodist, or at least he sat in the pew of ole Rev Wright's church for 15 years, listening to sermons about how it's all "Whitety's" fault. Then he claimed he never heard any of it. Which proves he was either sleeping in church for 15 years, or sat there saying....."hurry the fuck up and finish, I need a smoke".

President Obama is just a smarmy little Demagogue that has no room in his heart but for one entity. Barak Obama.