Random Thoughts

I honestly don't get all the desire for MPs / AMPs. I mean, I guess it's a cheap HJ. I would just not feel comfortable in one. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thrill of the chase is all I can believe. In the 90's, 'Modeling Studios' were all the rage. THAT I understood.
I hope North Korea wipes us all out before my wisdom teeth extraction, so I don't have to get it done. Severe dental anxiety over here.
I hope North Korea wipes us all out before my wisdom teeth extraction, so I don't have to get it done. Severe dental anxiety over here. Originally Posted by Vannah
Sorry to hear! If it's anything like mine was I don't remember the extraction at all because of all the anesthesia doing its thing. The aftermath was unpleasant for a few days but even that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hope it goes well for you!
Hobby numbers are handy, gotta love the random texts with pictures stating their availability. Some forget about discretion!!
Make sure someone is there to make a video of your recovery. You can post it on YouTube.

I am sure you will do better than you believe. Anesthesia is very good these days.
Hobby numbers are handy, gotta love the random texts with pictures stating their availability. Some forget about discretion!! Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Yikes! It's hard to believe people can be that bold, desperate, and careless. As a provider, I don't know what a client's home life is like, and I certainly wouldn't want to take the chance on contacting them while they're with their family/significant other.
I love those post-anaesthesia videos! I'm probably more anxious than I should be, but that all stems back to me having extensive dental work done as a child.
Rachel from cardholder services sure seems to need to talk to me.
Can you believe my mother doesn't appreciate this fine piece of art I got her in Hot Springs? I thought it would go great with her gnome collection...

Can you believe my mother doesn't appreciate this fine piece of art I got her in Hot Springs? I thought it would go great with her gnome collection...

Originally Posted by Vannah
Mom's these days...
On an unrelated note, my mother approved of my new hair...and now she wants to bleach hers.

No, mother. Stop it...then again she is dating two guys half her age. My mother is a cougar.
Ed has a new friend.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2879.JPG (175.1 KB, 313 views)
Ed has a new friend. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh lord! Looks like now we both have a Tweety Bird/Sylvester situation going on at home! Beautiful bird.
Thanks, Vannah! They are both a little afraid of each other but also incredibly curious. I hope they learn to like each other! It's not impossible. I knew a hobbyist that had an African grey, and it ran around and played with his cat all the time.
Ed has a new friend. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I thought Ed was just telling him it was his move on the chess board?