YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Bravo! Those are some sexy pictures even when you're not in them... How'd that happen? lol. But seriously The Y is looking more and more like the cool kids club house where everyone wants to be.
I was going to suggest, if you needed any help moving, pyramider has a truck. He's also into interior design and decorating and he's always got color swatches with him and he's just fabulous with that sort of thing. So if you need any help in that regard, he's your go-to guy.

But seriously, congratulations of your new playpen!

Regards,
SofaKingFun- non-truck owner

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SFK has me confused with TCGF. He has the in at Pier One. TCGF has been known to color coordinate incalls with accent pillows, throws, and candles.

Now that YM has an incall taint posting by the ladies would seem appropriate.
Pyramider...if you come to the Y next time you are in town, we can look for a classy taint pic to hang at the Y... It needs to say "to YummyMarie from Pyramider with love <3". I would cherish it forever
If you want a taint pic from me all you need is ask.
Red bull is my friend
Great pictures! It really turned out nicely and seems very cozy and relaxing! I just need to figure out a good housewarming gift!
Great pictures! It really turned out nicely and seems very cozy and relaxing! I just need to figure out a good housewarming gift! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
You are quite capable of warming it up just by your presence pretty lady
There was a birthday in the family today. Had a great time making them smile. Tonight...friends and dos Equis with lime...

Feeling the love from every direction
Even from the rear?
Even from the rear? Originally Posted by pyramider

ESPECIALLY from the rear
theCFE dropped by the Y today

She dined...
I approve.

Except that my boobs are missing. Fatal error.

I approve.

Except that my boobs are missing. Fatal error.

Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
I agree with every ounce of my b-cups...I've said it before and I'll say it again...I HEART MY LILIANA BREAST