Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

still need an updated list from the mitch in charge of this thread.
I reckon OP first started this thread thinking it would be fun. Kept it going because it was fun. But constantly cruising threads looking for who got banned today ceases to be fun after a few months. I updated the last list cuz I happened to see CD nailed a couple 'tards with some fake review. I don't know where OP has been, and not trying to speak for him. But its not hard to copy/paste an update if ya'll have some new entries. Instead of cursing about the darkness... light a candle.

GS, you know how coed is. Once you start a thread, you have no control of where it goes from there. Being "in charge" is just an illusion.
....si. y yo no conozco los nuevos.

I quietly got another pair of handles banned. I'm on a roll. Happy hunting.
Not so quietly if you brag about it in coed
Past tense. Deed is done.
Name names and I'll add them to the list. I'm just not going to go looking for them. That in itself is a lot of work, and I already have a job.
That's the OP's job, not yours.....
OP is MIA, WTF over.
Hardhat, the Kinkgay Orca were riding OPs cock pretty hard in the beginning, maybe they've broken up... or were all the same person.

At any rate, who will update this list?
OP is MIA, WTF over.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Hell, 2-3 months ago I mentioned the thread may have run it's course and faded into the back pages. But have only seen it hit page 2 once in that time. Maybe this time it really has "gone to the dogs"
  • BDD
  • 06-28-2015, 11:17 PM
I quietly got another pair of handles banned. I'm on a roll. Happy hunting. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Biatch! But given your superior IQ and high EQ score I am sure it was much deserved. Therefore I will just say ... Sexy Biatch ... in the nicest way I can!

You are truly a class act Miss CD.
Two new additions to the list, funny story but I'll let you be the judge.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1422043
pxmcc & KMLWA
Seems they were making plans to "visit" an unfriendly pimp with nothing good in mind. That's what PMs are for people. Not open forum. Geeez

(--start list!--)
note: 2 additions a fistfight breaks out in review comments, not just the BANNED, but he brought his brothers along. (see link above)

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(2) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie *
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown
(1) citizen44
(1) SweetDulce
(1) RebeccaHillcroft
(1) hou_tx_mm
(1) mikeinaction
(1) FrenchToast
(1) rockerrick
(1) ilikefun
(1) Jericho99
(2) steven_1987
(2) Domino96 **
(1) Lola Bunz
(1)puscpounder**
(1)pmxcc
(1)KMLWA

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members =30 (providers = 11)

Local Short Timers OR non-TX Honorary Additions by special requests
(no other statistics maintained)

Doove (NY)
Cami Cox
haleysnow
letsplai
Txtallstr8
Roxane
siberia (LA)
brainreset
Street Fire
nat
lovingintx
MonicaLaLaday
mikeA77
bigdickforwhitey
ecc2015
Hoodlum Lover
Domino2496 **
BrookesBlisscipline
me chupo bien **

List Fun Festival Facts:
  • Dorthy_Monroe: voted favorite banned and 1st confirmed drunk ban
  • Doove: 1st non-Texan ban addition sparking sub list addition
  • LatinaMoxie: 1st known overturned ban of the year.
  • Hoodlum Lover: fastest account creation to ban known
  • Domino96: 1st known solo member 2 account ban-1st main list/sub list ban, also puscpounder, me chupo bien. Double handle, double ban. (sametime)
  • Pistolero: 1st list deleter (shooter? 1st time list ban?)
  • steven_1987: 1st account to upgrade from sub list to main list with 2nd ban
feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 06/23/15)

(--end list!--)

In the absence of the OP I've updated the list with a couple of characters that made me laugh at their antics. I hope you enjoy as well.
Hobby On
Hardhat, the Kinkgay Orca were riding OPs cock pretty hard in the beginning, maybe they've broken up... or were all the same person.

At any rate, who will update this list? Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Hum,,, it was a funny post. Oh well the op did mention anyone can edit it at any time. Perhaps this post has ran its course and its time to put it to pasture. So to that i say "Squirrel!"