How many of us are left from ASPD?

I found ASPD back in 06 when I was in West Texas. I found the legendary Cindy there.
I was in during the 90’s. Have changed my handle since then. Went to several meet and greets. Visited any number of wonderful women.

I loved KIrby Layne, and Cindy from Ft. Worth. There are more than that many whose names I can not recall but had a magnificent time with.

I too miss those days. I kick myself not visiting more of the top shelf providers.
2001 “ish” for me....
2000 was my first hobby experience. Joined ASPD around 2001. ASPD, ECCIE and Eros have been my main stays for two decades.

Never joined P411 or any of the others as I have always been UTR. My ATF was the brunette beauty Jazz and the magic hands and you get of Loving Kayla.
I was on ASPD in the early 2000s in Austin, can't remember the date. Had a few reviews but was short on the $$$ and then found a few ATF that I just stuck with.
“ 06 “ and just a lurker ! Didn’t believe what I read , until it became a reality!
Spent $1000.00s on women , and wouldn’t change a thing. Loved every minute of it!
Took me awhile to read reviews , and examine what I was looking for. All in all , if I had to do it all differently .... I’d pass , and with few regrets .

I enjoyed the thrill of making up for my mistakes. I have enjoyed the company of the finest ! Not all reviewed , but most all enjoyed...
THAnkYou lovely ladies ! You know who you are ��
TVI Girls
Holla Lindsay Lee
  • TAZ
  • 06-17-2020, 07:19 AM
Old ASPD'er here as well.
Great to see AllStar Shortstop is still around. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Holy Shit! AllStar Shortstop!!!! I was CastleStormer. It is great to hear from you comrade.
I remember when St. Christopher was king. Torito was along at that time, also. Originally Posted by fogcutter
Man, we had some serious AMP fun with Jackie and St Christopher.
ASPD - 2003 First visit was with Little Miss Melissa when she was newish, Had more than 20 reviews when the wall fell. Seems only a few folks got to take their review credits with them... Originally Posted by I3ig I3ear
LMM had the most gorgeous bush ever. She reminded me of another tiny blonde spinner named Jamie. I saw both of them multiple times. I'm glad I found this thread.
anyone still here??? bueller...buelller??? i was member 100something on aspd...joined late ‘99...miss those days...the board...the people (hoot) ...the get togethers...

mods...forgive me bumping an old thread...decided to pop in today and felt nostalgic... Originally Posted by AllStarShortstop
Wt holy f! Nice of you to drop in lol!

Dang, there’s more of us around than I thought. Someone get Lil Stevie to check in.
Handles change, but from ASP on Usenet to TSML to here.
Over 20 years and still going!
Before ASPD, I had a couple of pimped studios I called in the Yellow Pages that the girls made housecalls. The turnover at those places was ridiculous and never got the same girl twice, but that is how it goes in this line of work, even today. I signed up on ASPD soon after it opened as a provider told me about it. Obviously, my handle has changed due to outings and what not, but yes, I can say I am an original ASPDer.