the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Yo Tony how ya doin with that WK thing? Yeah my in depth reviews, enlightenment, insight and contributions have really lit the board up like friggin Christmas. LOL So thanks for that. You're welcome my friend.Happy to help!

I may not be the literary genius you are, but I'm taking English 101 down at the DCC this semester. You just wait and see the prose comin outa here next semester amigo. Ha ha ha. lol! Originally Posted by ftango4
This really is a great reply. When you're trying to troll someone and all they do is have a good attitude or have a truly funny reply they shut it down. Trolling is no fun if it doesn't get the other person going. On topic, I don't believe I welcomed you back, so welcome back Tara. I don't want to get in trouble for bumping even though we're not clear if that's the site rule or personal desire to run the website like they would like.
Yup i was gone banned..You got me. I was in trouble. Lol. Funny though i logged in everyday huh. It was a magic act..sorry bolt but you lost that bet my dear enema. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

FIFY
Oops didn't intend to be heer
On-topic bump: Tara now shows up as "Account Disabled"
Don't you mean "topick"?
Don't you mean "topick"? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
No, I don't thinck so. But thanck you for asking.
Enema gone bad?
Boo!
Bump! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
FIFY.
This really is a great reply. When you're trying to troll someone and all they do is have a good attitude or have a truly funny reply they shut it down. Trolling is no fun if it doesn't get the other person going. On topic, I don't believe I welcomed you back, so welcome back Tara. I don't want to get in trouble for bumping even though we're not clear if that's the site rule or personal desire to run the website like they would like. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
So True!
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 02:16 PM
On-topic bump: Tara now shows up as "Account Disabled" Originally Posted by chicagoboy
My account shows that she is still posting. In fact, she posted right after you said her account is disabled.
My account shows that she is still posting. In fact, she posted right after you said her account is disabled. Originally Posted by DSK
"Right after"? I posted at 8:22 AM; Tara posted at 11:41 AM.

I wasn't the only one who noticed the "Account Disabled".

Welcome back (again), Tara.
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 03:55 PM
"Right after" I posted at 8:22 AM; Tara posted at 11:41 AM.

I wasn't the only one who noticed the "Account Disabled" br />
Welcome back (again), Tara.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Well, I don't really follow her around, though maybe I should.Welcome back, again, Tara.
So, are we allowed to welcome her back, again, in 90 days or whatever it is? Enquiring minds want to know.
Its magic baby what can i say.
Bammm