Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

. Originally Posted by corona
Not aimed at anyone in particular but this is the most relevant post to this thread.
From experience, I do not know about other forums, but here in Dallas, mods do not give points based upon forum guideline violations, they give points based upon the member and the mod's agenda or certain members telling the mod what agenda to have and applying it, using the supposed violation of a guideline as a crutch for dishing the points out.

The same is true when it comes to real and obvious violations of the guidelines are committed (at least, violations you have been pointed for) by certain members and those members receiving nothing.

Right or wrong, that is just the way it is. And if you point that out to the mods, they will take that much more interest in adding to your point totals. They do not have a mod of the mods so if you want to remain on this site, you have to take it.
  • D.G.
  • 05-04-2016, 12:46 PM
I think Dorthys ban should be extended just because this assanine thread is still alive .
I second the motion.
I think Dorthys ban should be extended just because this assanine thread is still alive . Originally Posted by D.G.
I second the motion. Originally Posted by submarineracer
All in favor?
I think Dorthys ban should be extended just because this assanine thread is still alive . Originally Posted by D.G.
And thereby furnish a reason to keep the thread going?
I second the motion. Originally Posted by submarineracer
All in favor? Originally Posted by corona
The commentary that matters in this threAD has been rather tame up to this point. Because, it is what it is and no more. If a modtard were to change the dynamic of what is and make it more by tripling down on stupid, that tame commentary would in all probability change.

Most modtards don't die the quick death from above. They die the death of a thousand cuts. The key is to not place yourself on the cutting board.
The commentary that matters in this threAD has been rather tame up to this point. Because, it is what it is and no more. If a modtard were to change the dynamic of what is and make it more by tripling down on stupid, that tame commentary would in all probability change.

Most modtards don't die the quick death from above. They die the death of a thousand cuts. The key is to not place yourself on the cutting board. Originally Posted by dearhunter
But us non-modtards have no say in the matter, we're just having fun. I agree to triple down on dorfys ban would be idiocy. But, as this thread is about NYr, he has elected (rightly IMO) not to participate in this thread.
But us non-modtards have no say in the matter, we're just having fun. I agree to triple down on dorfys ban would be idiocy. But, as this thread is about NYr, he has elected (rightly IMO) not to participate in this thread. Originally Posted by corona
He did participate. He said he was out of town, with no internets in the wilds of the Wild with wild fucking beasts, kittens and various other mythical creatures that eat flesh so he couldn't get to the internets. This is what I took from it. Maybe you'll get something different. All that said, how can you have such a strong opinion on all this shit and not know NYr responded? Inquiring minds and shit.
...as this thread is about NYr, he has elected (rightly IMO) not to participate in this thread. Originally Posted by corona
He did participate. He said he was out of town, with no internets in the wilds of the Wild with wild fucking beasts, kittens and various other mythical creatures that eat flesh so he couldn't get to the internets. This is what I took from it. Maybe you'll get something different. All that said, how can you have such a strong opinion on all this shit and not know NYr responded? Inquiring minds and shit. Originally Posted by armature
I know he posted, exactly once; I've read it, have you? Based on your ludicrous statements, it would appear you haven't.

...why no posts....I have been on the road for business and busy with work the past two weeks with limited time or ability to be on the board...

...I will excuse myself from doing so since this thread is about an action I took. Originally Posted by NYr
You can't be this willfully ignorant.
No, I mean my ADD (literally). When something doesn't peak my interest I have a very difficult time spending time on it. We'll save the signs, symptoms, and neurological abnormalities that pertain to persons with ADD for another thread.

I am highly interested in how the warning given to Dorthy lines up with the guidelines set up by the owners of the board. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You might also be (edit By Namssa) if you are so fixated on one subject matter,,,Who cares about the guidelines?,,,Don't mess up and go about your ways. This thread really needs to be closed because everyone is going on and on about the same thing.
Damn. I go away for a couple of months and ......
Oooof.

Fresh taint photos are good way to come back to icky ...
I find the lack of taint photos disturbing
You might also be a....

Don't mess up... Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
But it's okay to mess up by speculating about medical conditions...???

Now THAT would have been an enforceable infraction if you had been warned against medical speculation, because at least it is explicitly written in the guidelines...