Members You Miss...

dude

there is a "ban" - which is imposed by the mods - presumably for an infraction and there is also an "account disabled" which is self-imposed. his account is disabled. one would wonder what he learned in self exile.

you should know this - wondering why you would take cheap shots at a former participating member that cannot respond

I'm not condoning all his posts but he is entitled to his opinion - as are you. this is a hooker board. perhaps one shouldnt be so critical of fellow hobbyists. on the other hand, one could wallow at the trough

ijs Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Just basking under the warmth of this man-love.
dude

there is a "ban" - which is imposed by the mods - presumably for an infraction and there is also an "account disabled" which is self-imposed. his account is disabled. one would wonder what he learned in self exile.

you should know this - wondering why you would take cheap shots at a former participating member that cannot respond

I'm not condoning all his posts but he is entitled to his opinion - as are you. this is a hooker board. perhaps one shouldnt be so critical of fellow hobbyists. on the other hand, one could wallow at the trough

ijs Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Yes I am well aware of the way a ban vs account disabled, agree with osd, hope it isn't something le or possible blackmail related. We have gone back and forth a few times but most of it is harmless BS. Hope all is well with him, until he return, on we go Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Because he's probably still here???
And he certainly CAN respond.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Let's see, it's nice you add on after I post, but it's all good, he got what he earned, notice I don't say deserved, but again, doesn't matter
And critical of a fellow hobbiest, and what cheap shot did I take? Please do tell, I don't see one there at all. Actually I believe I said I hope everything is ok with him.

As for him still being here, agree pauly don't doubt that at all. But i guess that remains to be seen, and only time will tell.
Liking the new avatard JC.................
  • Doove
  • 09-16-2014, 07:26 PM
I thought better of ya Doove, but after a rumor I heard
good fix if true Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Oh? And just what did you hear?
Oh? And just what did you hear? Originally Posted by Doove
There are of course more important matters than anything Dove may have to contribute. Did I use Dove and contribute in the same sentence?
My bad.

Anyways:
Chica Chaser
Account Disabled

Reviews: 7

This would be extremely bad news.

Anyways:
Chica Chaser
Account Disabled

This would be extremely bad news. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Upset claims another Mod victim........

elg......
  • Doove
  • 09-17-2014, 04:25 AM
There are of course more important matters than anything Dove may have to contribute. Did I use Dove and contribute in the same sentence?
My bad. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
If you had any idea what you were talking about, you'd see some serious irony in that statement. Particularly as it relates to my being banned.

Anyways:
Chica Chaser
Account Disabled

This would be extremely bad news.
Not really.
And the moral preening returns. Ugh!
Oh? And just what did you hear? Originally Posted by Doove
I will go with thr next post
My bad.

Anyways:
Chica Chaser
Account Disabled

WTF. Well I will really miss CC err and still missing the other CC
  • Doove
  • 09-17-2014, 04:08 PM
I will go with thr next post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
In other words, you can throw a shot, but when pressed to relay the alleged information that it's based on, you got nothing.

When you're willing to man up, let me know.
In other words, you can throw a shot, but when pressed to relay the alleged information that it's based on, you got nothing.

When you're willing to man up, let me know. Originally Posted by Doove
only if you hold your breath
  • Doove
  • 09-17-2014, 04:52 PM
only if you hold your breath Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm just curious as to what rumor you claim to have heard about me. Hell, it might even be true.

But if you can't seem to muster the guts to tell me, i'm guessing it's not.

After all, if it's true, you wouldn't be telling me anything i didn't already know, right?
not a matter of guts
I just taint going too

topic: CC will truly be missed
  • Doove
  • 09-17-2014, 05:20 PM
not a matter of guts
I just taint going too Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ok. Perhaps the person who relayed the info to you will have the courage of his/her convictions with respect to the rumors he/she likes to spread.

topic: CC will truly be missed
But i thought you guys were all against heavy-handed mods who just go around banning people with no regard for the circumstances behind their actions.
There are of course more important matters than anything Dove may have to contribute.
Anyways:
Chica Chaser
Account Disabled

If you had any idea what you were talking about, you'd see some serious irony in that statement. Particularly as it relates to my being banned. Originally Posted by Doove
So what you comprehended from my post is that it was all about you....
Or was it about you and your multiple handles???
No need to explain.... It wasn't about you.... at ALL.