Clesed Thread Repository

So, by your logic, an Asian woman should have a distinct taste of rice and/ or soy sauce. Again, by your logic ONLY. A pussy that smells and tastes fishy, means that the individual must've eaten some sort of fish recently, CORRECT???????? Originally Posted by mad469s
No...

I said "some scientific correlation" between what people eat and how their fluids taste. Did I say their fluids taste exactly like what they eat? Did I say that Asian people only eat rice and soy sauce?

Plus, fishy pussy is indicative of a bacterial imbalance. Good, fresh fish does not smelly fishy. Same with puss.
fuckin DD got this one....

Encounter: Rochester Rendezvous with Kristi Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
and just in time for me ta not get points dang nab it
Encounter: Ashley on NFB

And before the thread got clesed, Gman gave me 5 bullshit points for quoting another poster, which has always been allowed....
And then Cryptkicker gave me five horse shit points for hijacking.... We all know that those points were for calling Gman out, and all of Gmans foibles.... Approving obviously fake reviews, stealing reviews from one area to put them in a low.... make that NO volume forum.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again.... those Niagara Reviews were stolen once, never to be seen again and history seems to have a way of repeating itself, so don't be surprised when the current Niagara reviews are removed in the future.... Those same reviews that are being encouraged to be placed here.... will be stolen again in the future... The only reason will be WOS, just like the last time.....

Paulie for the last time the reviews that are posted for Niagara Falls will remain in Upstate!

That was then this is now! I have been, we've ALL, been directing Niagara Falls Posts to be put here ... but there has NOT been a great deal of activity so its kind of a moot point

I've said it privately and I'll say it publicly your point was made a very VERY long time ago! It's time to move on!

Back on track ... I just closed another thread because it was TOTALLY out of control! AND YES it was me!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2543605

DD
Frankie
bet some would love ta read their past encounter/s

dang I miss her

Lets just lay the best to rest, please
and that one ya closed Sir.
#31 can you change "reaf" to "read" for me

thanks

I need ta slow up posting when I can't find my glass's

Oh and Sir DD,
Syracuse Breanna Best Ever thanks for the profile fix

when ya have time can you fix the 3 profile ops Encounters sent ta two other females found in I love Kristii ahem and get in her encounter list.

One thing at a time Sir. and I corrected the spelling error

DD
thanks

Paulie for the last time the reviews that are posted for Niagara Falls will remain in Upstate! Originally Posted by DDarkness
DD.... for not the last time. How do you know that? They have been stolen before... And IF (and that's a mighty big if) that is true... Then why haven't our stolen reviews been returned???
When the stolen reviews are returned... I'll shaddup.

That was then this is now! Originally Posted by DDarkness
is not an answer....
Fool me once... shame on.....

I have been, we've ALL, been directing Niagara Falls Posts to be put here ... but there has NOT been a great deal of activity so its kind of a moot point Originally Posted by DDarkness
Hardly moot. People are catching on that reviewing Niagara Falls and placing it here will result in them being stolen at WOS in the future. Bring back the stolen ones and there might be pause to reconsider.... but until then... all Niagara Falls reviews are subject to being stolen. I'll continue the INFORMATIONAL crusade regarding the steled reviews....
By the way... What happened to the "Steled Reviews Repository" thread??? Hmmmm????

I've said it privately and I'll say it publicly your point was made a very VERY long time ago! It's time to move on! Originally Posted by DDarkness
I'll decide when it's time to move on from this. And that time won't be a minute sooner than all of our reviews being returned.
edit add: and ya really shouldn't be divulging private communications.... but I won't RTM it....

Back on track ... I just closed another thread because it was TOTALLY out of control! AND YES it was me!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2543605

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Thanks for putting your closure in it's proper place.
And here's another:
Encounter: Ashley on NFB
Bullshit and horseshit points were awarded in that one....
Bullshit and horseshit points were awarded in that one.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Is their a point difference between these, or just the taste? Which recipe do you use which one in?

Just curious......

elg........
Paulie do u own stock

Are you Getting paid lol

Who cares
I didn’t even know there were many y reviews there but this is funny
Dd close em up dish the points if hijacking
Continues especially after being warned
Hmmm paulie how many points left
Lol
I’m on the edge the edge edge

Close the threads good stuff
Someone takes this shit way to seriously.
I’m on the edge the edge edge Originally Posted by Missburger
need help winning that free vacation ?
Someone takes this shit way to seriously. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
My new favorite quote

It’s time to move on !!!

Fuckin dd gets it

Kudos
Encounter: My Day in Canada Part I.
\
It's not officially clesed.
Moved here under the WOATSH exception....