Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Geezze Waco.

There's only a small difference between indecipherable and barely understandable but there is a difference.
Somewhat the same with Ripmany and Plastic Man.
  • Busty
  • 09-15-2024, 03:56 PM
Does Bambi miss what he can't get in the Burgh? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I’ve always got what I needed in Pittsburgh. It’s obvious you have to come to Pittsburgh for a “live” date and a mocha chino. I have a question for you Carpi, when did you figger out being a mod doesn’t pay?

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to get one by you.
  • Busty
  • 09-15-2024, 06:52 PM
Some ppl can't figure out the smoke & mirrors are for illusions. Mods are not demoting themselves, they reinvent a different persona & even resurrect the dead.
Pyramider knows.
Some ppl can't figure out the smoke & mirrors are for illusions. Mods are not demoting themselves, they reinvent a different persona & even resurrect the dead.
Pyramider knows.
Originally Posted by Busty
And his qtr inch of dangling danger. Has Deer Hunter resurrected himself? Or did he just go away?
... even resurrect the dead.
Originally Posted by Busty
Somewhat true. I have ordained two ministers in the RW.
Somewhat true. I have ordained two ministers in the RW. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Kinda explains your “live” dates. Mebbe you’re from Haiti.
And we frequently ignore Valued Posters
And we frequently ignore Valued Posters Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Actually, you don’t. It’s obvious you don’t have self control. It’s pretty simple, if you don’t address me, I won’t address you. Ignore me. I double dare you. I came here for a laugh at Winnie’s expense. But you think you’re a hooker board bon vivant. So you stepped up to your keyboard, many have tried, many have failed. Like Winnie.

Hey, I’ll like my own post. Just like you!
  • Busty
  • 09-15-2024, 08:52 PM
Geezze Waco.

There's only a small difference between indecipherable and barely understandable but there is a difference.
Somewhat the same with Ripmany and Plastic Man. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

sorry. i flunked gibberish in college

bahahahahaaa
drax comforts winn "rocket" dixie

Thor gives winn "cuddly little rascal" dixie a nuggie

sorry. i flunked gibberish in college
bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bambi can assist with that.
Sleeping in at Band Camp
(about a minute before the wake up siren goes off)