NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I laughed at that until I realized you weren't kidding...
I guess BoB really wants to make sure he gets let's go after this season.
"As for Weeden, the move to Houston seems like a good one for him because he gets to go from a last-place team in Dallas to a team that's tied for first place in Houston."

So much hilarity in that one sentence...
In one move we now just turned more into the Cleveland Browns.
No worries fellas, we just claimed Brandon Weedon off waivers.... Originally Posted by Satin
And the dumbing down of the Houston Texans continues.
And the dumbing down of the Houston Texans continues. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

So......Weedeater comes to H-Town, yeah? lmfao (GD it....I can't believe this guy keeps finding jobs as a professional football player.....simply AMAZING.)

Y'all are just gonna Love, Love, Love those 2 - 3 yard dump offs in the flats he specializes in. And when he "scrambles" (even if the pocket isn't breaking down) that's when he's at his finest....lol

Pray Yates stays healthy and that Hoyer comes back (SOON!)......you Do Not want to see Weedeater on the field....
Just announced that Case will be starting QB for Rams Originally Posted by BigLouie
And on a related note

10-0 baby!
Actually Weeden is very very good when he is protected. Trouble is he is very very bad when not protected. So Weeden + the Texans Oline and it does not bode well. He might actually be as shitty as Dopey was when under pressure, on second thought nobody could be that shitty again!!!

Go Weeden, better than Zac Dysert as least!!
All the bitching and complaining the Coogs staff and fans have done this season I hope they get lit up like the 2007 Hawaii Rainbow Warriors did against the Georgia Bulldogs.
Welp it wasn't a blow out but a lost is a lost.
Team is looking better but offense will not strike fear in anyone
Was that a jab at Revis when Hopkins scored and they said "aging star"? He's only 30...Me personally I think Revis is above average for a CD but not a HoFer.
Good win for the Texans today. Yates looked good for the first three quarters(sweet 62yd TD pass to D-Hop earlier). Now they need to work on milking the clock when they have a 4th quarter lead or they will be losing a few close games.

Saints are next.
Team is looking better but offense will not strike fear in anyone Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's no lie. Blue had a couple of good runs but...he dances in the backfield too much. Actually #41 looks better every week.

Good win for the Texans today. Yates looked good for the first three quarters(sweet 62yd TD pass to D-Hop earlier). Now they need to work on milking the clock when they have a 4th quarter lead or they will be losing a few close games.

Saints are next. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Offense sucked ass in the 2nd half.Hopefully the secondary can get healthy, otherwise Drew will eat us alive.
Clowney got a sack and what 2 passes batted down.