NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Watt just broke his hand in practice. Had a cast on it Originally Posted by BigLouie
Practice? We talkin' 'bout practice?
He's still going to play . . .
I predict Patriots win by 32 points.
Does Clowney loaf on 75% or 100% of the plays?

Khalil Mack won a fucking game for Oakland today!!

The Clown costs us a game vs Bufalo with terrible contain on the Shady McCoy run that sealed it.

Fire Rick! Fire Rick! Fire Rick!!
I predict Patriots win by 32 points. Originally Posted by spear89
Getting close. 12 points to go
No QB, no chance.
I think the name of this franchise should be "The Houston Buzzkill"!!!

Every time something good could happen or should happen they lay the biggest fucking egg possible. Seen it time and time and time again. Yawn.
Terrible game. Texans did not look ready. Pats did not look great but Texans just could not make plays. Hoyer showed he is not that good, can't make plays when needed. Texans better draft a QB need year
I'm one predicting muthafucka!

Anybody with sense knew they would lose against the Patriots. If the Texans keep playing like they are, these muthafuckas could lose out! Colts win next week and they win the division, even though they got the holy shit beat out of them by the Jaguars today(51-16).

I should've betted somebody and won some money.
Terrible game. Texans did not look ready. Pats did not look great but Texans just could not make plays. Hoyer showed he is not that good, can't make plays when needed. Texans better draft a QB need year Originally Posted by BigLouie

You're really going to blame Hoyer for tonight? Did you not notice Griffin dropping balls that were in his hands multiple times? Did you not see Newton just show up to collect a check and let the Pats come on thru the back door? Both teams had bad O's and hard working D's but the Pat's made the difference when it counted.
Terrible game. Texans did not look ready. Pats did not look great but Texans just could not make plays. Hoyer showed he is not that good, can't make plays when needed. Texans better draft a QB need year Originally Posted by BigLouie
What do they do with "Tom Savage". The dumbasses put him on "IR - not to return" and he was healthy around week 5 - 6. He looked pretty good in the pre-season.
I'm sure they can work a trade for JFF.
JFF not coming here this franchise has enough problems starting with the GM
Does Clowney loaf on 75% or 100% of the plays? Originally Posted by Daddio
Aw come on. He had two sacks...probably the best he has played.

No QB, no chance. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yep 13 years in the league and still don't have one.

Ya thinck? When was he ever worth a shit?

You're really going to blame Hoyer for tonight? Did you not notice Griffin dropping balls that were in his hands multiple times? Did you not see Newton just show up to collect a check and let the Pats come on thru the back door? Both teams had bad O's and hard working D's but the Pat's made the difference when it counted. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yep I really thinck they could have won with a real QB and some better play calling. How many times did Hoyer fumble anyways...reminded me of Dan Pastorini every time he was fixing to get sacked he'd just fall down and drop the ball.
JFF not coming here this franchise has enough problems starting with the GM Originally Posted by jstone420
Weren't you and Big Louie screaming for him 2 years ago?