NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Clowney damn sure better have gotten to the Qb on his 2nd sack. It was a line stunt that opened up the hole for Clowney to run to Brady untouched. He almost whiffed.

His 1st sack of the night was the result of a terrible double team, the Pats OL looked like the Keystone Cops or the Texans OL whichever is shittier on that play.

The Clown did pick it up a little after having some success. He actually looked like he tried on a few plays!!!
Weren't you and Big Louie screaming for him 2 years ago? Originally Posted by bambino
Nope. I wanted Derrick Carr and Kelli Mack
Nope. I wanted Derrick Carr and Kelli Mack Originally Posted by BigLouie
Nah, you really wanted Bridgewater or JFF. I said Bortles. You never said Carr. I said, if not a QB, then Clowney or Mack. I watched the game last night. Clowney looked good despite his micro fracture procedure. Usually the end of a career. There may be hope there. Hoyer is not an elite QB. But for crying out loud, he had no chance. The right tackle couldn't block my grandmother, and she's dead. Hoyer got hammered. They have no running game and one receiver. They stink on offense. They still may make the playoffs, which is a joke.

Yep I really thinck they could have won with a real QB and some better play calling. How many times did Hoyer fumble anyways. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Derek Newton's piss poor performance and Griffin dropped passes were all game changers. I can understand an incomplete pass due to over/under thrown or whatever QB incompetence you want to say but Griffin had some of the best field advantage of the night for either team with each pass he dropped and Hoyer is injured because of Newton failing to protect Hoyer. The only penetration the Pats got was thru him.

Hoyer is not a Pro Bowler, he's not elite, he's nothing special, but he's not the reason the Texans lost last night.

edit: Just saw bambino's post and damn we agree almost word for word lol.
Colts or Texans are going to the play offs because Division winner.
Texans ain't going, not with the way they're playing. Colts, as hurting as they are, will find a way to beat that ass to keep that streak going of never been beaten by the Texans at home and win the division.
If they couldn't beat Orlovsky then I don't have faith in them winning this one either.
The Texans will find a way to lose like always
Ex Texan Case Keenum last night for the Rams...

We had to cut him cause BoB thincks he too short.
And of course they traded Ryan Fitzpatrick...

The Jets traded for a backup quarterback 9 months ago — and it's turned into a total steal
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jets-t...203325743.html
Ex Texan Case Keenum last night for the Rams...

We had to cut him cause BoB thincks he too short. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

No sir, don't go false advertising that Keenum Dick Wagon around me.

1. He had 234 yards. TB is allowing 245 yds per game. Below performance.

2. Even though his yardage was higher this game it could've been a one hit wonder. Care to post up his stats from the past two games to back up your claim that Keenum was unjustly let go?
Dallas Cowboys Nation be like "WTF?! Our season could be alive if Weeden would've played like that with us!"
He'll shit on himself soon enough.
Nope. I wanted Derrick Carr and Kelli Mack Originally Posted by BigLouie
Oh Tebow!

Wait...I though you wanted Bortles...Or was it Garappolo? No, that's right, it was Bridgewater...
Louie, you've made a case for how we should have taken any of those three over Clowney. Hell, It's possible you even made a case for Carr but I kinda doubt it. I seem to remember the consensus here in Houston, stupid as it was, being that no one wanted another Carr. In fact I remember telling all the Carr nay sayers, they were stupid for suggesting McNair stay away from him simply because of his brother's failure here. I believe I suggested they stay away because he just wasn't that good. Looks like I might have been wrong.