Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

WHOA>>> Hold the phuck up! How funny this is depends on how long he waited... so how long?

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

In all seriousness, I don't think being a provider is good for you. Originally Posted by citizen44
Hells bells girl if you ask her to tell the story I am still there
  • N.M.
  • 11-18-2015, 08:59 PM
So besides having the only man immune to STDs and HIV, criminal defense/immigration lawyers for the board we also have career counselors now...

If this is not the best hooker board Idk what it is
So besides having the only man immune to STDs and HIV, criminal defense/immigration lawyers for the board we also have career counselors now...

If this is not the best hooker board Idk what it is Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Dang gurl, you getting better than me !!!!
That some funny funnies! We need to go visit the Career Counselor after we renew our Green Cards,
them maybe we can retire too!
So besides having the only man immune to STDs and HIV, criminal defense/immigration lawyers for the board we also have career counselors now... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
It's true, I don't really believe Dorthy is cut out to be a provider. For others on here, the shoe fits so well, I'd be surprised if they weren't born with "Future Whore" stamped on their forehead.
WHOA>>> Hold the phuck up! How funny this is depends on how long he waited... so how long?

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Pffft 1 hr
Keep singing the same tune till hell freezes over but you apologized
For how you acted. That PM will stay in my inbox forever just for when I need
A giggle.
Damn that must burn knowing that you fucked up and actually sent it. Originally Posted by rduke4923
I didn't fuck up I sent that so you would stfu & I could get WW banned which worked.. Thanks for playing Dorfys Game
  • cr76
  • 11-18-2015, 09:17 PM
I thought wolfwhistle got wolfwhistle banned.
Dorthy, there are multiple different careers that pay decent but which do not require a degree. In a lot of them, you can work for yourself and be your own boss.

You can take some online and home training to be a bookkeeper. I know a lady who is a mobile notary who makes ok money. Being a notary is like a eight hour class or something silly like that. There are lots of different choices.

In all seriousness, I don't think being a provider is good for you. Originally Posted by citizen44

Mmmm ok
  • N.M.
  • 11-18-2015, 09:21 PM
It's true, I don't really believe Dorthy is cut out to be a provider. For others on here, the shoe fits so well, I'd be surprised if they weren't born with "Future Whore" stamped on their forehead. Originally Posted by citizen44
Like me !?
Aww I wasn't expecting a compliment from you tonight babe. I thought we were still doing the "discreet" thing, I'm blushing now
Grrrrr
^^^^^^more, more, more, more
I didn't fuck up I sent that so you would stfu & I could get WW banned which worked.. Thanks for playing Dorfys Game Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Good girl you took my advice and curled up with your sterno.
so you conjured up a plan
Step 1 apologize to R Duke and maybe he will stop calling me out for being bsc.
Step 2 the mods will see that see that RD is quiet and realize WW must go.
Step 3 bask in the madness that is your world.

I'll be damned you are the puppet master!

No wonder you returned so quickly. You have one skill associated
With your head and thinking isn't it.

Time for night night.
I didn't fuck up I sent that so you would stfu & I could get WW banned which worked.. Thanks for playing Dorfys Game Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Wrong,,,you just vouched for your own error, You accused me of being WW and xoxox.
Was WW really FT or WW is XOXO.
Good girl you took my advice and curled up with your sterno.
so you conjured up a plan
Step 1 apologize to R Duke and maybe he will start calling me out for being bsc.
Step 2 the mods will see that see that RD is quiet and realize WW must go.
Step 3 bask in the madness that is your world.

I'll be damned you are the puppet master!

No wonder you returned so quickly. You have one skill associated
With your head and thinking isn't it.

Time for night night. Originally Posted by rduke4923
One thing I know is after all this bullshit I'm glad I never gave you the address..