Still don't believe he's a muslim?

This entire thread is a waste of time. president Obama is not a Muslim. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Again, I ask, why has this ever been a relevant question?

Or have you fellas lost touch with the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of fucking Rights?

At least he hasn't made you have an abortion...

Again, I ask, why has this ever been a relevant question?

Or have you fellas lost touch with the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of fucking Rights?

At least he hasn't made you have an abortion...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Exactly. It doesn't matter.
  • Old-T
  • 03-04-2015, 07:01 PM
The "secrets" have, for the most part, all been published, Old-THUMPER. There's not a single, solitary, substantively valid source you can cite that claims Truman, et al, demanded anything other than unconditional surrender, Old-THUMPER. In fact, the extant evidence shows the opposite is true, Old-THUMPER. "Dugout" Doug criticized Truman for not compromising on that point before Japan surrendered, Old-THUMPER. Pony up, if you imagine that your "clueless" ass has something substantive to the contrary, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But of course you know the truth. You know everything.

Sorry, you have proven over and over you only know what is in books--and much of the world of spies and diplomacy is never written, never even spoken in the clear. You are so clueless about so many things.

But we have had this conversation before. You only accept "facts" that you wish to accept--anything that does not fit your warped world view you ignore or claim is not applicable or you twist what it actually says.

There is no actual "debate" with you--that would require you to be honest about what you said and what others said, and we all know that isn't in your make-up.

Go believe what fairy tales you wish to believe.

Sorry, you have proven over and over you only know what is in books--and much of the world of spies and diplomacy is never written, never even spoken in the clear. You are so clueless about so many things.

But we have had this conversation before. You only accept "facts" that you wish to accept--anything that does not fit your warped world view you ignore or claim is not applicable or you twist what it actually says.

There is no actual "debate" with you--that would require you to be honest about what you said and what others said, and we all know that isn't in your make-up.

Go believe what fairy tales you wish to believe.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Typical Old-THUMPER. He *pretends* to have special access to information no one else has, and because it's **special** information, he cannot share his *fairy tale* to actually prove it exists! Meanwhile, MacArthur's remarks -- MacArthur: the man actually charged with accepting the Japanese surrender -- makes it pretty damn clear you're a miscreant liar, Old-THUMPER.

Go believe what fairy tales you wish to believe. Originally Posted by Old-T
You been keeping secrets from us Old-Thunderbird, you old spook...

• Old-T
  • 03-04-2015, 08:33 PM
You been keeping secrets from us Old-Thunderbird, you old spook...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why yes, you DO get it!! I have been keeping you safe for years. You are welcome.
  • DSK
  • 03-04-2015, 08:45 PM
MacArthur: the man actually charged with accepting the Japanese surrender -- makes it pretty damn clear you're a miscreant liar, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you saying the General knew that Old-T was a miscreant liar?
  • Old-T
  • 03-04-2015, 08:58 PM
Are you saying the General knew that Old-T was a miscreant liar? Originally Posted by DSK
I tell you what: why don't you invite Duggie to come on here and talk about it. Right after he explains why his megalomania got him shipped out of the Pacific.
Are you saying the General knew that Old-T was a miscreant liar? Originally Posted by DSK
No, Old-THUMPER is a miscreant liar because his **fairy tale** is directly at odds with post war statements made by General MacArthur.

I tell you what: why don't you invite Duggie to come on here and talk about it. Right after he explains why his megalomania got him shipped out of the Pacific. Originally Posted by Old-T
No need, Old-THUMPER, one of MacArthur's comments was already cited at post # 700 for all posterity -- except for dumb fucks like you, Old-THUMPER -- to see, learn and know.
  • Old-T
  • 03-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Ah yes, one comment taken on IB's interpretation with no opportunity to cross examine for truth.

Let me ask a similar question: how many of the generals in WW-II knew about the bomb before Hiroshima? Most did not. So why do you think Truman would have been completely open with D.Mc.?

You are as myopic and stupid as ever.
Sorry, you have proven over and over you only know what is in books--and much of the world of spies and diplomacy is never written, never even spoken in the clear. You are so clueless about so many things. Originally Posted by Old-T
Well, it's been 70 years since WW2 ended so the key decision makers are all dead. Those spies and diplomats published their memoirs long ago. What should a good historian rely on, old-twerp?
Well, it's been 70 years since WW2 ended and the key decision makers are all dead. Those spies and diplomats published their memoirs long ago. What should a good historian rely on, old-twerp? Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh shit! It's chicken dick's ugly cousin. What's up you ole butt buddy
Ah yes, one comment taken on IB's interpretation with no opportunity to cross examine for truth.

Let me ask a similar question: how many of the generals in WW-II knew about the bomb before Hiroshima? Most did not. So why do you think Truman would have been completely open with D.Mc.?

You are as myopic and stupid as ever.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Where is your source, Old-THUMPER? If such knowledge hasn't been published and such information is still classified as super, Top Secret, Old-THUMPER, how the fuck do you know about it, and why the fuck are you revealing it on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER? You're a pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER, and MacArthur's remark trumps your unsubstantiated **fairy tale** every day of the week, Old-THUMPER.

Oh shit! It's chicken dick's ugly cousin. What's up you ole butt buddy Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your pathetic and perverse fascination for poultry genitalia is showing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • Old-T
  • 03-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Typical IB tactic. Ignore the question that pokes at the heart of his illogic.

Tell me: what did I reveal?

You and your lap dogs can "old twerp" all you wish, it doesn't reduce your ignorance one bit. You are so clueless about so much it is almost pitiful.