Random Thoughts

I thought Ed was just telling him it was his move on the chess board? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Lol!
Maybe TMI, but I like to have a little scent of a lady I was with - her perfume or whatever - linger on me for a while after an appointment, say on my wrist or something. It takes me back - oflactory memory is a powerful thing.
  • BK
  • 08-16-2017, 08:28 PM
Maybe TMI, but I like to have a little scent of a lady I was with - her perfume or whatever - linger on me for a while after an appointment, say on my wrist or something. It takes me back - oflactory memory is a powerful thing. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Maybe TMI, but I wont shower for a week after an appointment. so the smell lingers on.
Maybe TMI, but I wont shower for a week after an appointment. so the smell lingers on. Originally Posted by BK
Lol, touché!
Really want an ice cream sandwich right now.
There's a whole subreddit devoted to questionable haircuts.

r/justfuckmyshitup
There's a whole subreddit devoted to questionable haircuts.

r/justfuckmyshitup Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Goddamn, five minutes on that sub and even my worst haircuts seem pretty tame.
My hair is the same color as this hotel room wal and I'm not sure how I feel about it
Goddamn, five minutes on that sub and even my worst haircuts seem pretty tame. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I know, I'm folically challenged but it makes it seem mild by comparison!
Really want an ice cream sandwich right now. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Try the cotton candy ones from Walmart. Omg.
Try the cotton candy ones from Walmart. Omg. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I will have to give them a try sometime. Also remembered that I had this on my Amazon wishlist. I could make all sorts of ice cream sandwiches with that thing!
For all you fuckers that say condoms are too tight
On a whim, I decided to make an impromptu trip up North to see the eclipse. I just wish I had planned it out sooner and had the filters and a telescope camera mount so I could have taken pictures. I did get to see part of the Diamond Ring and Baily's Beads. Next time (April 8, 2024) I will be better prepared. For those that have never seen one in the full Totality zone it is worth seeing. Until then,,,,, shine on Sun.
For all you fuckers that say condoms are too tight
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Damn, my dick's bigger than her foot!
So many questions.