Members You Miss...

But i thought you guys were all against heavy-handed mods who just go around banning people with no regard for the circumstances behind their actions. Originally Posted by Doove
Please point us all to the post where CC was heavy handed about your multiple handles.
Now THIS post IS about you....
  • Doove
  • 09-18-2014, 04:30 AM
So what you comprehended from my post is that it was all about you.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well, if we were to look at what i actually commented on, rather than your edited version, we get this:

There are of course more important matters than anything Dove may have to contribute. Did I use Dove and contribute in the same sentence?
My bad. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
If you had any idea what you were talking about, you'd see some serious irony in that statement. Particularly as it relates to my being banned. Originally Posted by Doove
So i guess when i see you refer to me twice in two sentences, i assume you're talking about me. Sorry, my bad.
Sorry, my bad. Originally Posted by Doove
Please point us all to the post where CC was heavy handed about your multiple handles. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You should answer this post... which actually IS about you.....
  • Doove
  • 09-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Please point us all to the post where CC was heavy handed about your multiple handles.
Now THIS post IS about you.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Did you miss the part where i was banned?
But i thought you guys were all against heavy-handed mods who just go around banning people with no regard for the circumstances behind their actions. Originally Posted by Doove
CC was not heavy handed

Did you miss the part where i was banned? Originally Posted by Doove
starting to wish I missed the part were you are back.
don't worry, I will get over it
  • Doove
  • 09-18-2014, 07:21 PM
CC was not heavy handed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
All about perspective, i suppose.

And since you're not privy to my conversation with CC, your naivete is understandable.

starting to wish I missed the part were you are back.
Ok, that's actually pretty funny.

don't worry, I will get over it
What made you think i was worried?
Did you miss the part where i was banned? Originally Posted by Doove
Nope.
I enjoyed that part immensely....

Again... please enlighten us as to the posts where CC was a heavy handed mod....
banning people willy nilly.....
Would be an easy task were it true.....
  • Doove
  • 09-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Again... please enlighten us as to the posts where CC was a heavy handed mod....
banning people willy nilly.....
Would be an easy task were it true..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Oh please. I never said he was heavy handed in all situations. But then, neither was GP. And you are aware that mods can do things behind the scenes, are you not?

Are you always this dense, or is it just when you log on here?

Edit because i wasn't done:

In all seriousness, let me throw a hypothetical out at ya with the understanding that this was clearly not my situation. Let's suppose someone finds this site one evening, and for the hell of it he quickly sets up a handle/account. Then let's suppose this same person doesn't come back to the site for over six months. And when he does, he forgets what handle he set up back six months prior so he just goes ahead and sets himself up with another handle.

Should he be banned? Particularly after he explains what led to his setting up that second handle? Or should the mod simply brush it off given that there was no harm done, and the second handle was clearly not set up to do anything untoward, in spite of the fact that a rule was, technically, broken?
Oh please. I never said he was heavy handed in all situations. But then, neither was GP.
Originally Posted by Doove
Sounds like this dove guys ass is chapped to me
  • Doove
  • 09-19-2014, 08:17 PM
Sounds like this dove guys ass is chapped to me Originally Posted by camouflage
Interesting posting history.
  • Doove
  • 09-20-2014, 04:10 AM
How rude of me.

Welcome to Upstate NY CCamouflage. Perhaps you'd like to weigh in on my little hypothetical - if you haven't already.
Oh please. I never said he was heavy handed in all situations. But then, neither was GP. And you are aware that mods can do things behind the scenes, are you not?

Are you always this dense, or is it just when you log on here?

Edit because i wasn't done:

In all seriousness, let me throw a hypothetical out at ya with the understanding that this was clearly not my situation. Let's suppose someone finds this site one evening, and for the hell of it he quickly sets up a handle/account. Then let's suppose this same person doesn't come back to the site for over six months. And when he does, he forgets what handle he set up back six months prior so he just goes ahead and sets himself up with another handle.

Should he be banned? Particularly after he explains what led to his setting up that second handle? Or should the mod simply brush it off given that there was no harm done, and the second handle was clearly not set up to do anything untoward, in spite of the fact that a rule was, technically, broken? Originally Posted by Doove

Why not just tell us what happened? What's the big secret, or big deal, about it?

elg.....
Why not just tell us what happened? What's the big secret, or big deal, about it?

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
He is still waiting on a poll like JonBalls once got.
He is still waiting on a poll like JonBalls once got. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So, start one.

elg.....