Daughter of Random Thoughts

Must have been a dream, I don’t believe where I’ve been….. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Come on, let’s do it again,
Do you, you, feel like I do?
Smile BiG, if life has been treating you great! You deserve a great adventure!!!
(I for one can not stop smiling!
Smile BiG, if life has been treating you great! You deserve a great adventure!!!
(I for one can not stop smiling! Originally Posted by Zenovia
I think what Zen is saying is,
"Come on, let's do it again, Do you, you? Feel like I do?
I think what Zen is saying is,
"Come on, let's do it again, Do you, you? Feel like I do? Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lol An awesome assumption, but not exactly Mr.88998833.
I say what I mean and mean what I say. Life is great and we all should be smiling!!
Those “lets do it again” moments are highlights of a great life though, so I’m feeling you on that one. Especially when those moments involve authentic, passionate people (called the right one)
Lol An awesome assumption, but not exactly Mr.88998833.
I say what I mean and mean what I say. Life is great and we all should be smiling!!
Those “lets do it again” moments are highlights of a great life though, so I’m feeling you on that one. Especially when those moments involve authentic, passionate people (called the right one) Originally Posted by Zenovia
Ok I hear ya! Nice try on my part huh? I couldn’t get my Peter Frampton lyrics to get any traction for over a week lol. You are literally the first one to respond and probably bc I boxed you in a corner lol.
I'm a constant kinda guy but I'm seeing the benefits of change is good.
Does anyone like yoga videos like this one?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Q7nlsTz3rrs
Yeah!! In fact that looks like a fun new position to try while she rotating her pelvis!!
Free geek?
An Illinois hobby club fears it's balloon was shot down by USAF.
Batwing doors are swinging widely it appears afraid one might be hit in the ass 🤔
An Illinois hobby club fears it's balloon was shot down by USAF. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
$14 balloon
$400,000 mistle
$14 balloon
$400,000 mistle Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yep,31 trillion in debt,can't understand why ,because we have such great competent honest leaders.
Yep,31 trillion in debt,can't understand why ,because we have such great competent honest leaders. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
Who and where
What planet are you on??
Ever heard of sarcasm