How many of us are left from ASPD?

The great ASPD crash - you remember your experiences as BC (before the Crash) or AC (after the crash). Just didn't seem the same afterward. Good to see so many of us old, but not yet retired, partakers of the hobby experience.
The great ASPD crash - you remember your experiences as BC (before the Crash) or AC (after the crash). Just didn't seem the same afterward. Good to see so many of us old, but not yet retired, partakers of the hobby experience. Originally Posted by Pistol Man
I’m not too sure I’m not the reason for those crashes. Every time I hit 100 reviews, the site would go down. First time was the crash you referenced. The second was right before the site went dark for good.

And, as soon as I hit 100 reviews here...look what happened.
CastleStormer!! There’s a name from the past!! How’s life been treating you?
CastleStormer!! There’s a name from the past!! How’s life been treating you? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Very well my friend. All is good in my neck of the woods. I still have the smallest dick but the best tongue in the hobby. I hope your life is amazing THH. Stay safe.
Hello All....Trailblazer in a 3 year retirement that I hope is not permanent. Been around since 2001 on ASPD but haven’t hobbied since 2017.
Violet Star from Private Connections broke my hobby cherry.
  • 07-19-2020, 10:03 AM
I am still here lurking. Using the same handle I used on ASPD when I joined 2001 or was it 2002.

Was active back in the day still have fond memories from several parties. One of the few regrets I have is I never got to meet Road King(RIP) the man was a legend. His post and reviews are the stuff of legend and help show this ASPD noob how to properly conduct myself on ASPD and now ECCIE
First time I ever signed on to ASPD.. would have been around 2002-2003. Didn't actually dip my toes into the water until 2005-2006-ish, though. Of all the things I miss the most... I miss Private Connections.

There are a few people from way back in the day that I wish were still around-- including one that I essentially owe my life.
I Remember ASPD, I Also remember the old dialogue network everything keeps changing some of us just stay very much under the radar or just don’t get out much anymore. An original Lodge cip and club opener. The there was OBSESSIONS where the first girls came from to the Lodge
2009 for me...private connections and studio 1
  • Tnuts
  • 08-15-2020, 04:30 PM
2005 but I was mainly a gawker.
2001 for me . The late great ToniGFE ( RIP ) told me about ASPD during one of our many visits together .
just an okie that joined in 1999 or so, wow great seeing some names and recollect some great memories.
I still have the smallest dick but the best tongue in the hobby. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
I beg to differ the first part.....

• 1TGA
  • 02-19-2021, 02:05 AM
Joined ASPD around 2005 I think. Lurked around for quite awhile until Sweet Catie Mae got me started.

~1TGA
I just saw this post Sophie my queen. You have been, are now, and probably always will be sexier than the law allows. What's between your ears is every bit as sexy as what's under your clothes.